Does anyone know any tips to remove or minimize nasolabial folds ?

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
What causes this shit, I fucking hate it, facial bloat ?
Smile lines for the nibbas that don't know

maybe a collagen rise with tretinoin (retin A) could work

recessed maxilla / high bf / bloat / sagging skin aged

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
recessed maxilla / high bf / bloat / sagging skin aged
This isn't true. I see niqqas with huuuuge forward grown maxillas that have massive nasolabial folds.

Check out 50 cent

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and kobecel
This isn't true. I see niqqas with huuuuge forward grown maxillas that have massive nasolabial folds.

Check out 50 cent
50 cent's nasolabial folds aren't massive + he's an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and SikKunt

Check out 50 cent
He doesn't have folds tf

stop smiling and and keep your skin hydrated

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel and SikKunt
Brother you need them to breath. Dont fuck with your body brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nation and Dog face
Fillers

• +1
Reactions: fobos, MadMong and androidcel
You have this info on lookism:

The mews fail to understand both sides to the role of the lips. They talk about keeping the lips together to stop the incisors sticking too far forward, but never talk about the role of the lips in pulling back the teeth.

Every adult who has overly tight lips looks like this, with a negatively angled philtrum forming a V with their chin angle
[Image: OYjzC8W.jpg]

Notice the nasial folds caused by the tight lips. What's happening is that the teeth in the lower jaw are being pulled back resulting in the protruding chin (the maxilla is also pulled back)

Everyone should develop an awareness of your lip position and aim to posture your lips is a slight pout to take force of the teeth (Evidence: everyone knows that pouty girls are more attractive)
Just Pout always that you can

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
You have this info on lookism:

The mews fail to understand both sides to the role of the lips. They talk about keeping the lips together to stop the incisors sticking too far forward, but never talk about the role of the lips in pulling back the teeth.

Every adult who has overly tight lips looks like this, with a negatively angled philtrum forming a V with their chin angle
[Image: OYjzC8W.jpg]

Notice the nasial folds caused by the tight lips. What's happening is that the teeth in the lower jaw are being pulled back resulting in the protruding chin (the maxilla is also pulled back)

Everyone should develop an awareness of your lip position and aim to posture your lips is a slight pout to take force of the teeth (Evidence: everyone knows that pouty girls are more attractive)
Just Pout always that you can
So when I'm alone I should pout my lips ?

So when I'm alone I should pout my lips ?
Well what I do is everytime I'm mewing or I can, I pout them and then I let my lips relax, so lips will get use to that position. I must say that is legit and in less than 1 month mewing+pouting had almost eliminated my nasi
olabial fold.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caniloki, kramer and Chowdog
Well what I do is everytime I'm mewing or I can, I pout them and then I let my lips relax, so lips will get use to that position. I must say that is legit and in less than 1 month mewing+pouting had almost eliminated my nasi
olabial fold.
Thank you so much bro, people here actually are helpful

• +1
Reactions: kramer
shit caused by shit bones

Any updates on Fillers vs Fat grafts for correcting nasolabial folds?

I'm about to consult with a surgeon about this