Does anyone know how care credit works?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Like I am a 19 y/o student who works part time and I am wanting to get a loan for around 8k to fix my canthal tilt and do almond eye surgery. I would like to do it as soon as possible because I feel my BDD is literally consuming my life and I really wanna get rid of it and go back to living a normal life. I know loan is not good idea but I only have around 5k right now from profits in the stock market ( started investing in feb this year). I really want to try my best to get it done at winter break the latest this year. I just wanna be comfortable at this point and not have to Permqsquinch outside.
Thanks for your understanding

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Steve bachall
It is just a credit card. Offices will accept, at their discretion, 6, 12, or 18 month 0 apr, no interest plans. However, you must pay the balance IN FULL by the end date or it will backcharge all the interest from day 1 at a much higher rate. This is called deferred interest. Also, some offices, including Taban, will charge a 3 to 5 percent surchage on top to use these plans (to negate the transaction amount from Care Credit).

By the way, have you even consulted with him yet? Two things to be aware of: I asked him about almond eye surgery and he refused on the grounds I didn't need it, but he did 2 other surgeries on me. I suffered a rare but hopefully temporary complication with one of them. Surgery is a serious endeavor and Taban is still human. Consider this well.

just get it done if it bothers you. 8k is literally nothing