does anyone know how much andreishchev charges for a chin wing?

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
his results look really good

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I think 4-5k

• +1
  • +1
bruh thats really cheap. maybe i can go to him instead of eppley. is that like after anesthesia etc?
Yes, everything included

• +1
i've heard bad shit about eppley, and i've see bad results with andreishchev too. i just dont know anymore FUCK.

i've heard bad shit about eppley, and i've see bad results with andreishchev too. i just dont know anymore FUCK.
what bad results have you seen? obv its uploaded by him but his instagram has great results

what bad results have you seen? obv its uploaded by him but his instagram has great results

honestly im talking shit, hes a good surgeon too. just think about it mate. try to find a high iq surgeon on EE, i've heard good surgeons in turkey too

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Very recently I’ve seen former Eppley patients say he’s a trash person but I’ve never seen them substantiate it. Do you know anything about that?

Very recently I’ve seen former Eppley patients say he’s a trash person but I’ve never seen them substantiate it. Do you know anything about that?

same as you, im honestly ignorant about eppley because i've never see him personally, but i've heard many bad things about eppley that makes me scared to even let him touch my face, but i dont know, i used to see some guy on lookism saying how he got ascended thanks to his zygo implant by eppley, which i really thought that was amazing, but overrall i have no idea. wish i could help you more on that fam. im just aware i will ascend probably in EE or somewhere in turkey, where these surgeons get tons of patients everyday

he takes 3k
He told you so?

same as you, im honestly ignorant about eppley because i've never see him personally, but i've heard many bad things about eppley that makes me scared to even let him touch my face, but i dont know, i used to see some guy on lookism saying how he got ascended thanks to his zygo implant by eppley, which i really thought that was amazing, but overrall i have no idea. wish i could help you more on that fam. im just aware i will ascend probably in EE or somewhere in turkey, where these surgeons get tons of patients everyday
Yeah that same patient hates Eppley now lmao and as far as I know never explained why. Anyways as long as you get custom implants you should be fine.

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger
takes? you mean charges? or like he'll take 3k instead of 5k
That’s what I also want to know. Even though money’s not a problem I may just go to andreischev and get my double jaw, impaction, and maybe add in a chin wing as well:ROFLMAO:

That’s what I also want to know. Even though money’s not a problem I may just go to andreischev and get my double jaw, impaction, and maybe add in a chin wing as well:ROFLMAO:
money IS a problem for me so thats why i gotta go to him lmao

money IS a problem for me so thats why i gotta go to him lmao
Well he also seems to be one of the few who do that deep variation of the chin wing so consider yourself lucky that he’s cheap lol

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Which variation?
The chin wing started as only addressing the chin. And Andreischeiv seems to be one of the surgeons who recently took it up a notch and now he extends it all the way to the jaw corners if that’s what the patient wants.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Pendejo
The chin wing started as only addressing the chin. And Andreischeiv seems to be one of the surgeons who recently took it up a notch and now he extends it all the way to the jaw corners if that’s what the patient wants.
yeah he calls it a long chinwing, thats the one i'd want

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Oh i think i know what you mean.

I think that Zarrinbal does it too, right?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Oh i think i know what you mean.

I think that Zarrinbal does it too, right?
I believe so but don’t quote me— Zarrinbal was also one of the pioneers of the chin wing itself if I’m not mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and needsolution
yeah he calls it a long chinwing, thats the one i'd want

What exactly are your goals? Chin wing is pretty limited in what it can do.. and if it's messed up it's difficult to reverse.

What exactly are your goals? Chin wing is pretty limited in what it can do.. and if it's messed up it's difficult to reverse.

go to the last slide and watch the video, thats my goal

increase bigonial width and chin width at the same time using that specific chin wing method

here is that patient without swelling

You mean like this?
drI7uhJ.png
Thats just a normal chin wing.

You mean like this?
drI7uhJ.png
Thats just a normal chin wing.
Hmm I’m fairly sure that most chin wings cut off right before the jaw angles like this:
7E4F8A89 6611 4832 9C7C 777BFFF6F47E

but if I’m wrong about that then thanks for the correction

Hmm I’m fairly sure that most chin wings cut off right before the jaw angles like this:
View attachment 233640
but if I’m wrong about that then thanks for the correction

They stopped the cut where they did in that image because of the intermediate length BSSO. If the anatomy allows and you're not having concurrent jaw surgery, the chin wing cut is often made all the way back to the posterior aspect of the ramus. They can also do what's called a "high BSSO" along with a chin wing that extends all the way back. A regular BSSO on the other hand pretty much precludes any chin wing, even a short one, as the split is too anterior.

So you guys can see what I mean, high BSSO (like what Zarrinbal performs when he does a chin wing with BIMAX) on the left, conventional BSSO on the right.

Gr5 8

Last edited:
  • +1
They stopped the cut where they did in that image because of the intermediate length BSSO. If the anatomy allows and you're not having concurrent jaw surgery, the chin wing cut is often made all the way back to the posterior aspect of the ramus. They can also do what's called a "high BSSO" along with a chin wing that extends all the way back. A regular BSSO on the other hand pretty much precludes any chin wing, even a short one, as the split is too anterior.

So you guys can see what I mean, high BSSO (like what Zarrinbal performs when he does a chin wing with BIMAX) on the left, conventional BSSO on the right.

View attachment 234387
I wonder why Andreischev has even termed it a long chin wing then, as well as other surgeons doing so if I remember correctly. And marketing wouldn’t explain it since there would still have to be some sort of reasoning behind it, like Taban popularizing “almond eye” or how a bunch of Turks are popularizing “cat eyes/bella eyes/fox eyes” procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I wonder why Andreischev has even termed it a long chin wing then, as well as other surgeons doing so if I remember correctly. And marketing wouldn’t explain it since there would still have to be some sort of reasoning behind it, like Taban popularizing “almond eye” or how a bunch of Turks are popularizing “cat eyes/bella eyes/fox eyes” procedure.

No reason other than it helps denote a chin wing that extends all the way back vs one that doesn't. Many people aren't a candidate for a chin wing that extends the full length of the mandibular border because of a pronounced antegonial notch or not enough bone under the alveolar nerve toward the back of the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: kota
No reason other than it helps denote a chin wing that extends all the way back vs one that doesn't. Many people aren't a candidate for a chin wing that extends the full length of the mandibular border because of a pronounced antegonial notch or not enough bone under the alveolar nerve toward the back of the mandible.
So a regular chin wing doesn’t after all correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
  • +1

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_130857.jpg
    IMG_20200328_130857.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Surgery seems to be a massive gamble in general tbh, either become chad through surgery or get crippled by a old fart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and MogTheMogger