Does Anyone Know Which Is The Procedure To Fix A Convexed Upper Lip?

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
My upper lip is slightly convexed, I'm not recessed and I don't have a thin upper lip. So my assumption, and I'm most likely correct is that it's excessive fat on the upper lip right in the vertical middle of the philtrum, it's possible to remove this shit? I'd rather have a convexed upper lip like a phaggot than having this slightly convexity

Idk what exactly ur talkin about but I want to have upper lip reduction surgery done and it's actually quite cheap. Maybe you wanna have a look into that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1100
Ok, I've just checked and it's my philtrum collums that have excessive mass which makes look convexed, I need to get rid of this shit

Jfl if you think any girl cares about this.

Jfl if you think any girl cares about this.
Mouth area - especially lips - is highly underrated. Fixing it can easily improve your looks by 1-2 PSL points if it was bad enough.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rtssssy and Deleted member 2012
It may have to do with the inclination of your teeth

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It may have to do with the inclination of your teeth

Nah, they are mostly vertically straight, I have little prognathism on the teeth.

I checked yesterday and the problem is on the philtrum columns, they are too "tall", it looks like this:

Captura de Tela 2019 09 09 as 112920

they basically pop out, so I need to remove internally part of it:

Captura de Tela 2019 09 09 as 112928

and then it will look concave:

Captura de Tela 2019 09 09 as 112935

My upper lip is slightly convexed, I'm not recessed and I don't have a thin upper lip. So my assumption, and I'm most likely correct is that it's excessive fat on the upper lip right in the vertical middle of the philtrum, it's possible to remove this shit? I'd rather have a convexed upper lip like a phaggot than having this slightly convexity
Yeah I can kindly help you judging the pics you have provided

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1100