Does anyone know why this happens?

N

NikolaR10

Iron
As I said guys... does anyone know why it looks like my jaws go back or something like that when I smile or open my mouth,while when I am serious it looks at least normal ? My smile is my biggest insecurity because of that
F8902B3C 1A96 43EF 89CD A2C2736D8A92
E905A9A4 F37C 4F42 84E3 DF1BBEE1A026

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 4416
Because when you smile, your underchin (hyoid area) drops down, giving the illusion of jaw recession
Start mewing.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Salience and Newguyaround
ur natty right

brutal.. chadlite to incel just like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Ur jaw seems very downswung my man. Mew to stop it from progressing but dont expect progressive results. Do u have sleep apnea or mouth breath.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Do you have an overbite? it seems to me you do. Thats probably why

Your maxilla is very recessed. Measure your mew indicator line. It'll tell you how recessed you are.

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12 and Salience
Nice shoulders dude, you've been training for a while I can tell.

• +1
Reactions: NikolaR10
ur natty right

Nice shoulders dude, you've been training for a while I can tell.

Thanks!!! Yes guys I’ve never taken anything more than protein and the last time was months ago ... And imagine...I just started gym after almost 2 years but I’m lean and I’m on a pump right there... but I have to say my shoulders have been always kind of defined and round...

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro and jordanbarrettisgod
Recessed maxilla. Don’t even worry about it though. You look tall, you have a good body, your hair isn’t norwooding, and facially you look good enough. Just whiten the fuck out of your teeth. I wouldn’t stress about getting surgery in your case.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and NikolaR10
Thanks!!! Yes guys I’ve never taken anything more than protein and the last time was months ago ... And imagine...I just started gym after almost 2 years but I’m lean and I’m on a pump right there... but I have to say my shoulders have been always kind of defined and round...

Yeah, some guys are just more vascular than others, but something I must mention is that you probably are older than me and that by it self just gives you muscle maturity, witch will give the muscle that striated look, even in moderate body fat levels.

• +1
yeah, I turn to subhuman when someone takes a photo of me during a set in gym

• +1
Do you have an overbite? it seems to me you do. Thats probably why

I really don’t know my man !!!
Here are some more pics if you can understand
In the last three ones i try to bring my jaw forward but guys it looks like my chin will overpass my nose 😅😂 But is this the right way to laugh in my case ?Maybe my teeth have inward tilting and that also plays a role? I’m so confused...🤷🏻‍♂️
F3C981CF E7A3 424C B012 4677D768E1A2
7B4C380C 6D0E 4499 9A17 EF1A19BF589A
3894DBD1 2CE7 4AE8 A8EE 3A64386B0EEB
427B3D72 BE38 46F7 8CEF 51341247404E
A805CF67 2140 4B1A 9961 4F333E883BC7
E8BE50CC 158D 477E AC70 545779B07174

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
never taken creatine?

I really don’t know my man !!!
Here are some more pics if you can understand
In the last three ones i try to bring my jaw forward but guys it looks like my chin will overpass my nose 😅😂 But is this the right way to laugh in my case ?Maybe my teeth have inward tilting and that also plays a role? I’m so confused...🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 674777View attachment 674778View attachment 674779View attachment 674786View attachment 674787View attachment 674788
u have an overbite but its not an issue, its very minor and ur chin is quite projecting which makes up for it.
I think u are really handsome and need to quit trying to find minor faults in your appearance, your biggest issue is how narrow your face/jaw is imo.
Anyway, stop being so insecure, ur good looking

• +1
never taken creatine?

I took once around 4 years ago and just for one month (and never since then) to try it’s effects and because I am a hardgainer I wanted to see if I would gain easier weight. but I want to try it again sometime! I’ve heard that creatine has mental benefits too!

u have an overbite but its not an issue, its very minor and ur chin is quite projecting which makes up for it.
I think u are really handsome and need to quit trying to find minor faults in your appearance, your biggest issue is how narrow your face/jaw is imo.
Anyway, stop being so insecure, ur good looking
Thanks for your helpful opinion!!! I really appreciate your kind words too man !!! I’m kind of insecure but I also want a third party opinion cause it’s difficult to see what really happens with your own eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Recessed maxilla. Don’t even worry about it though. You look tall, you have a good body, your hair isn’t norwooding, and facially you look good enough. Just whiten the fuck out of your teeth. I wouldn’t stress about getting surgery in your case.

Thanks for the honest opinion man ! Yeah I’m 185 cm height ... And I am already planning to whiten and fix my teeth because besides my front two my teeth are relatively small and they don’t look as good as they could be!

Thanks for the honest opinion man ! Yeah I’m 185 cm height ... And I am already planning to whiten and fix my teeth because besides my front two my teeth are relatively small and they don’t look as good as they could be!

If you're under 25, mew the shit out of it, if youre over that, mew anyway (may take longer)