Does anyone neckmax with a neck harness?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Genetic dead end
how does it compare to doing neck curls with a plate on your head? is it worth investing in one?

how does it compare to doing neck curls with a plate on your head? is it worth investing in one?
I actually bought one recently haven't used it yet. It is way more efferent for sure

it is indeed worth, i wish i had it but my parents would think im retarded buying that

instead of that im using a dumbbell, place it on my head and then curl/exend the neck

I actually bought one recently haven't used it yet. It is way more efferent for sure
are you gonna use it at the gym or at home? you have to be kind of low inhib to use at gym
instead of that im using a dumbbell, place it on my head and then curl/exend the neck
I like your hustle, nothing should stop one neckmaxxing, don't your parents want the best for you?

are you gonna use it at the gym or at home? you have to be kind of low inhib to use at gym

I like your hustle, nothing should stop one neckmaxxing, don't your parents want the best for you?
I am Low inhib asf I will happy use it at the Gym

I use it,it is worth it

i'm wondering is there any way to use it to work rotation?
don't complicate it too much,just work on neck curls,neck extensions and you could also do sides

I have one and find it such a hassle to use I just do plate-on-head curls. maybe when i get too neckmaxxed for that to be effective i will use the harness as it seems much easier to use more weight that way. I would suggest getting as far as you can with just plates and then if you want to take it to the next level get a harness. you don't need a massive neck though, as wide as your jawline is usually ideal imo

I have one and find it such a hassle to use I just do plate-on-head curls. maybe when i get too neckmaxxed for that to be effective i will use the harness as it seems much easier to use more weight that way. I would suggest getting as far as you can with just plates and then if you want to take it to the next level get a harness. you don't need a massive neck though, as wide as your jawline is usually ideal imo
I forgot how fuckin gorgeous Cheryl is
I forgot how fuckin gorgeous Cheryl is, a genuinely attractive English female, whodafunkit