Does anyone wish it were 2016?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
It seemed so innocent compared to now. The era of Milo and Pepe and the elections were so exciting and not as dreary as this time. Commies were still way underground. No real riots. BLM was a fringe element. We could breathe. 4chan was king . Oh those happy golden days.....

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 1464, Stare and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6789
I miss it tbh. Golden years

i jus want som pussy on my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It seemed so innocent compared to now. The era of Milo and Pepe and the elections were so exciting and not as dreary as this time. Commies were still way underground. No real riots. BLM was a fringe element. We could breathe. 4chan was king . Oh those happy golden days.....
Milo is a pedo and Pepe is for incels

I miss 2004 - 2010. Best years of my life. Anything before and after was trash.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Making a thread

2016 was a good year

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
going to uni the day after the election and radiating secret glee while i watched all the students and professors weeping/moping around

fucking KINO one of the best days of my life

4chan was king before your retarded drumpfie redditor kind invaded it

I was bluepilled and happy
Great year for hip hop as well, so many classics

Shit year for me tbh and my absolute rotting year, did nothing but sit in my room all day and was fat and depressed.. but the memes were good then though. All the ISIS terror attacks back then seem tame now that this pandemic shit is mainstream. I'll never forget that morning I woke up and saw the news that Trump was elected though jfl tbh ngl

I wish it's 2009-2011

I was bluepilled careless and naive back at the time

Then it all went screwed :feelsrope: