Does BeetleKing88 look like Mr Sean O'pry? He believes there is a resemblance.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
79dafa272b981c68c21d3877d2437deb

89ba60643815c7b8a5b7d45cd95a803d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 10987, here and 17 others
yes if he shaves his beard hes opry #2 :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6908 and Kristin
yeah ofc he does. the difference is because of the lighting and the camera quality bro 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: here, ovosoundszn, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
Hmm....maybe if you squint your eyes the....right...way....

NOPE LMAO :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, KingofKong, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Adriana lima psychotic

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11370, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
ngl i think in one vs one fight this dude beat the shit out of opry.

FUCKING IDIOT I NEVER CLAIMED THAT I LOOK LIKE OPRY.. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THE JAW SHAPE.. WHEN YOU GO IN WC AND YOU MAKE BIG SHIT... THAT SAME SHIT MOGS YOUR FACE. YOU CANNOT EVEN MOG YOU OWN CRAP.. FUCKING 170CM MANLET.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Squirtle, Deleted member 4387 and 14 others
FUCKING IDIOT I NEVER CLAIMED THAT I LOOK LIKE OPRY.. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THE JAW SHAPE.. WHEN YOU GO IN WC AND YOU MAKE BIG SHIT... THAT SAME SHIT MOGS YOUR FACE.
Screenshot 122

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and mogstar
FUCKING IDIOT I NEVER CLAIMED THAT I LOOK LIKE OPRY.. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THE JAW SHAPE.. WHEN YOU GO IN WC AND YOU MAKE BIG SHIT... THAT SAME SHIT MOGS YOUR FACE. YOU CANNOT EVEN MOGS YOU OWN CRAP..
Ahahaha wtf

Ahahaha wtf

I told him I was 173cm 5'8 and he is rounding it to 170 JFL because we lose 1/2 cm throughout the day due to gravity JFL

Clutching at straws is the 32 year old friendless virgin freshie :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, brainded, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
This shows he has low social IQ lol

I told him I was 173cm 5'8 and he is rounding it to 170 JFL because we lose 1/2 cm throughout the day due to gravity JFL

YOU ARE NOT 173CM.. YOU ARE 170CM MANLET.. WHEN YOU WAKE UP you are 173cm.. at evening you shrink to the midget. yOU look like fucking Pajeet goblin.... You have gobling eye area..

IF YOU had my nose you would be fucking truecel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.

U in England yeah ? It’s 22:15 now, If you measure yourself rn and u are 173 cm it’s legit ig , u can’t lose height throughout the day that’s probably a meme

U in England yeah ? It’s 22:15 now, If you measure yourself rn and u are 173 cm it’s legit ig , u can’t lose height throughout the day that’s probably a meme
He will never do it.

YOU ARE NOT 173CM.. YOU ARE 170CM MANLET.. WHEN YOU WAKE UP you are 173cm.. at evening you shrink to the midget.

You aren't very good at maths bro. You claimed you were taller than me so had an edge in terms of sex appeal. Then when it came round to asking your height you said you were 5'9. An inch taller than myself JFL.

Then you tried to compete with me for "being fat". Saying you were fat at 5'9 weighing 67-69kg and I took a video of myself weighing 89kg at 5'8. We established you were not fat and I were. You did not like this because it showed you couldn't even mog a fat guy. You then changed your height saying you were a weak 5'9. So we decreased your height to 5'8. Then you needed something else to go at. So you asked me my height in cm and I told you it and so you said; "in morning?" like the stuttering socially awkward boring nothing freshie loner you are. I told you to fuck off for being a geek. Now you are saying my real height is 3cm less than 173 LOL. So that you can feel as if you are taller than me at 5'8 HHAHAHA. lol

This is why I call you a fake guy. When you have had no social experiences you have to fake it though so I understand. Let me remind you son why you must pipe down:

- You're illiterate.
- Uneducated
- Unintelligent
- Below average
- No social skills
- No social awareness
- Zero sense of humour

Also. How can you believe you have more sex appeal because of 2cm in height when your body count is at a whopping 0? That's what beats me JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and WadlowMaxxing

Just done and a scratch under 173.

Do you see what I mean? It's probably because whenever I have measured myself in the past it has been either in the afternoon or the evening.

He is such a geek he looks into all this gravity pulling you down by a cm. Like that matters JFL. He is 5'8 and larped as 5'9. Same height. Less muscle. Less fat. Downward grown. Ugly nose. Sad depressing eyes and a very non-harmonious face which he frauds with photoshop all day and dies, all while dying to get approval from shitposters on here JFL.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
Just done and a scratch under 173.

Do you see what I mean? It's probably because whenever I have measured myself in the past it has been either in the afternoon or the evening.

He is such a geek he looks into all this gravity pulling you down by a cm. Like that matters JFL. He is 5'8 and larped as 5'9. Same height. Less muscle. Less fat. Downward grown. Ugly nose. Sad depressing eyes and a very non-harmonious face which he frauds with photoshop all day and dies, all while dying to get approval from shitposters on here JFL.

Under :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

Everyone knows who's better looking. EVERYONE.

Him unfauded and doing a proper frankfurt LOL @Introvertednarc

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, WadlowMaxxing and Introvertednarc
If this guy went to my school or even Uni/College he would have been bullied.

He's not even remotely NT.

Lacks common sense, communication skills, command of the English language, speaks like a freshie, has a bruck up nose, miserable looking eyes and an all around below average looking face.

He is a child who would have definitely been bullied had he grown up in any part of western Europe or North America.

And rightly so. A complete irritating scratch that won't go away no matter how much you itch it. Itching it makes it worse infact.

171cm manlet like you would never able bully me.

Read above. 173 during the day coper.

You're not taller than me JFL

Your larp was revealed when you realised 67-69kg at 5'9 was a good weight and you still didn't look good.

That picture is morphed by the way

Oh had no idea. Either way he is downward grown and high IQ looks enthusiast users like @Ocelot can confirm it.

I knew it all along tho tbf.

Oh had no idea. Either way he is downward grown and high IQ looks enthusiast users like @Ocelot can confirm it.

I knew it all along tho tbf.
No, it’s morphed to make him look better, as hard as it is to believe, he made his nose smaller and tweaked his chin projection .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
That picture is morphed by the way

Who is in the proper frankfurt plane? Me. I have forward growth and he is downward swung. If I had a fade like him in my photo it wouldn't even be close. The fact he has a fade with a colourful hoody on him saves his ass and halos him.

Anybody that understands facial aesthetics knows I mog him. Even with a recessed chin.

Attachments

• 1614017025142.png
    1614017025142.png
    881.5 KB · Views: 95
  • f2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d.png
    f2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Read above. 173 during the day coper.

You're not taller than me JFL

Your larp was revealed when you realised 67-69kg at 5'9 was a good weight and you still didn't look good.

173cm at morning... 172cm at evening.. 171cm at night.. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, it’s morphed to make him look better, as hard as it is to believe, he made his nose smaller and tweaked his chin projection .

Oh so his lower tier in this photo isn't morphed to look worse?

Who is in the proper frankfurt plane? Me. I have forward growth and he is downward swung. If I had a fade like him in my photo it wouldn't even be close. The fact he has a fade with a colourful hoody on him saves his ass and halos him.

Anybody that understands facial aesthetics knows I mog him. Even with a recessed chin.

They are both wrongly done..

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Introvertednarc
I love that you are mirin my chin.

Your social IQ and reading comprehension is so utterly appalling that you don't realise what he's just told me, do you?

Your social IQ and reading comprehension is so utterly appalling that you don't realise what he's just told me, do you?

He thinks I tweaked my chin projection.. Thats pretty mirin right?

Which one is him and which one is O' pry? I cant tell the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, mogstar and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 11604, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
6 foot
celeb heights is verified and accurate
Decent, still mogs 5 9 to oblivian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072