Does BeetleKing88 look like Mr Sean O'pry? He believes there is a resemblance.

Jfc well kinda over for him then

And with his personality on top? It certainly is. He shouldn't be afforded the air from the planet to breathe with his antics. His thinking is exactly that of a man child's. I am embarrassed for him.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
opry barely mogs beetle. Beetle with rhino is probably 7 PSL

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, everythingisacope and Deleted member 6908
And with his personality on top? It certainly is. He shouldn't be afforded the air from the planet to breathe with his antics. His thinking is exactly that of a man child's. I am embarrassed for him.
Is he diagnosed autism or?

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, mogstar and SendMePicsToRate
Yes he is. By me. Just now. It's certified. My suffering is the science. This was the study done on him.
Jfc he seems worse socially than me and I have literal autism. So yeah I can agree with this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Yes he is. By me. Just now. It's certified. My suffering is the science. This was the study done on him.
He would have been diagnosed with special educational needs or some kind of learning disability/autism had he grown up here, the education system he was brought up in failed him ngl .

• +1
Jfc he seems worse socially than me and I have literal autism. So yeah I can agree with this conclusion

You are prob slightly bad because you have a high IQ.

Book Smart can learn to be Street Smart tho

He is VERY bad because he is freshie and his personality is built on his nose.

Last edited:
He would have been diagnosed with special educational needs or some kind of learning disability/autism had he grown up here, the education system he was brought up in failed him ngl .

It's not healthy that he posts on here as I don't think he is the type to grow from bullying.

He needs love and then a self esteem boost by mingling with a crowd of NT people who won't be annoyed by him. May be then he will click and get it.

I was watching a documentary of how Russian parents taught their son to battle his way out of autism. They said too many family's play up to their child's condition rather than making them battle through it. Wish I could find it and I saw the boy and he was normal, but still had a TINGE of autism in his mannerism(s) but barely noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You are prob slightly bad because you have a high IQ.

Book Smart can learn to be Street Smart

He is VERY bad because he is freshie and his personality is built on his nose.
I mean 99% of what I do IRL is pretend but he just seems aspie as fuck. Honestly he has been so obsessive about these posts even with me giving him properly analysed photos he doesn’t listen.

Jfc I that last sentence seems pretty fucking accurate I wonder where they are gonna be able to fit all the cartilage shavings jfc

• JFL

Where did he grow up tho? It couldn';t have been western Europe or North America?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Introvertednarc
Why is he English illiterate then? Don't they like most countries in Europe have a strong teaching for English?
It’s a Nordic country so yes I’d assume so.
Like I said, he obviously has some sort of learning disability / SEN

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
It’s a Nordic country so yes I’d assume so.
Like I said, he obviously has some sort of learning disability / SEN

Yeah because Norway I know holds a VERY strong importance towards English. Yeah it's not just aspies, it's a learning disability. Or the aspies could be a product of the sub 90 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, mogstar and Introvertednarc
Don't they like most countries in Europe have a strong teaching for English?
Yeah

Engl

• +1
insane levels autism in this thread by @Beetleking88 and @MakinItHappen. but, at the end, a clear victor emerges, @MakinItHappen you mog this kebab shop owning manlet back to whatever Hindu village you come from. cage worthy shit. mirin you tbh

• JFL
It's not healthy that he posts on here as I don't think he is the type to grow from bullying.

He needs love and then a self esteem boost by mingling with a crowd of NT people who won't be annoyed by him. May be then he will click and get it.

I was watching a documentary of how Russian parents taught their son to battle his way out of autism. They said too many family's play up to their child's condition rather than making them battle through it. Wish I could find it and I saw the boy and he was normal, but still had a TINGE of autism in his mannerism(s) but barely noticeable.

Its you that need serious help. You are most childish 29 years old I have seen in a long time. I would not say this if you were joking most of the time but my antics are pissing you so much that im literally living rent free in you head.. When I criticize your face... You always write an essay explain why you are not bad looking.. Its seek depression. .. You are insecure as fuck and you need rely with you friends here for dopamine rush. If you think you are normal. Then you are far gone. You always fantasying about your lousy prime that was like 10 years ago. Stripping for old men for money. Such an achievement in life.

He looks like o'pry only when the light is off

this guy claims o'pry tier jaw yet is still a virgin at nearly 30 lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 10987
I mean 99% of what I do IRL is pretend but he just seems aspie as fuck. Honestly he has been so obsessive about these posts even with me giving him properly analysed photos he doesn’t listen.

Jfc I that last sentence seems pretty fucking accurate I wonder where they are gonna be able to fit all the cartilage shavings jfc

Because your method does not sound right. I dont think you can just rotate any pic and measure your chin projection in frankfurter plane. There is nothing aspie about that. I have never heard in my life that highly projected chin is a recession. That is literally reaching.

Last edited:
Because your method does not sound right. I dont think you can just rotate any pic and measure your chin projection in frankfurter plane. There is nothing aspie about that. I have never heard in my life that highly projected chin is a recession. That is literally reaching.
No it is following correct terms in reference to facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The frankfurt plane has to be drawn from tragus to the lower edge of the orbital. You drew it from above the tragus to below the orbital.
I was told otherwise

I was told otherwise
Seems satanic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Common he’s not that recessed lmao, it’s more like the white line
View attachment 1003971
The frankfurt plane has to be drawn from tragus to the lower edge of the orbital. You drew it from above the tragus to below the orbital.
Frankfurt plane is somewhat unreliable because the lower orbital edge drops with the maxilla in vertical growth. Try the F-N plane where you draw a line from a point on Nasion to another point about 5cm above the Nasion on the forehead you will get a more reliable reference.

• +1
Frankfurt plane is somewhat unreliable because the lower orbital edge drops with the maxilla in vertical growth.
Barely moves much so still reliable
C9E11054 0604 4AB5 8DDE 2BE25F3EF63D

Try the F-N plane where you draw a line from a point on Nasion to another point about 5cm above the Nasion on the forehead you will get a more reliable reference.
This is confusing, explain por favor

See the last pic in that compilation you sent:

While it looks parallel it still fails to account for most of the changes in the vertical dimension and cranium due to the increase in the vertical orbital aperture.

this is the F-N plane:

• +1