Thushespokeofit

Banned
I need to grow my nails out quick but saw some posts saying it raises estrogen

"it speeds up hair grow but also increases estrogen"

Do JBs raise up my cock?

JFL @ these broscience theories

I asked on lookism

"https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19540254
you read an informative website so you decide to ask us?. next time quickly research a valid source and read it for yourself.

on here they claim it may as tested on lab mice:
Quote:The mRNA abundance of nuclear estrogen and progesterone receptors decreased in the biotin-deficient mice
This means the receptors for estrogen were decreased as the levels of biotin were decreased also, using simple logic we can conclude that biotin doesn't inherently raise estrogenic levels, rather increases sensitivity to estrogen."

So it will increase my sensitivity to estrogen? That doesnt answer the question if I take it daily will my estrogen go up?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I asked on lookism

"https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19540254
you read an informative website so you decide to ask us?. next time quickly research a valid source and read it for yourself.

on here they claim it may as tested on lab mice:

This means the receptors for estrogen were decreased as the levels of biotin were decreased also, using simple logic we can conclude that biotin doesn't inherently raise estrogenic levels, rather increases sensitivity to estrogen."

So it will increase my sensitivity to estrogen? That doesnt answer the question if I take it daily will my estrogen go up?
No it means the estrogen levels will stay the same but it will affect you more which is just as bad as increasing estrogen

No it means the estrogen levels will stay the same but it will affect you more which is just as bad as increasing estrogen
In what way can it affect me?

Everything estrogen does happens more regularly/faster such as closing of growth plates
That's the answer I was looking for, I better lay of it till I'm done mk677

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall