Does body , facial hair have anything in common with your growth plates?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
Like if you have facial, body hair does that mean your growth plates are closed or is it a jewish myth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 8576
i don't think they are related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and W0KESTMOTHF
I used to think I was an early bloomer because my body hair, balls and voice was the first part of my puberty to develop, but it was also the complete opposite. This was at age 13.

I am now almost 17, and I have grown 36 cm taller since that (5'8 / 173cm at 13, 6'1.5 / 187cm at 15, and now I am 6'7.5 / 202cm, with my original height prediction changing from 196cm to 206cm. Both of my parents are 6ft / 183. We are giants in Mexico.

My face has also developed, though I still have a kind of a recessed chin. My shoulders (and hips :() have also developed, and most importantly, my dick has grown even more. Meanwhile, im fucking hairless for a white guy.

So unless you are 18+, chances are you might get an extra inch everywhere (even in chin, I hope).

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Britishlooksmaxxer, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
not related i can tell you that much

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
I used to think I was an early bloomer because my body hair, balls and voice was the first part of my puberty to develop, but it was also the complete opposite. This was at age 13.

I am now almost 17, and I have grown 36 cm taller since that (5'8 / 173cm at 13, 6'1.5 / 187cm at 15, and now I am 6'7.5 / 202cm, with my original height prediction changing from 196cm to 206cm. Both of my parents are 6ft / 183. We are giants in Mexico.

My face has also developed, though I still have a kind of a recessed chin. My shoulders (and hips :() have also developed, and most importantly, my dick has grown even more. Meanwhile, im fucking hairless for a white guy.

So unless you are 18+, chances are you might get an extra inch everywhere (even in chin, I hope).
yeah some people like you and me are just naturall hairy, but im certain im not growing anywhere past 5'8" at the absolute best

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
yeah some people like you and me are just naturall hairy, but im certain im not growing anywhere past 5'8" at the absolute best

I said im not hairy. My hair grew first, I thought to myself; "oh well, I guess I wont develop much". Years passed, and I still have the same amount of body hair I did as at 13. I barely have pubes, you know. My dick looks like a dildo. I guess I just have a combo of very high E and high T features.

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Britishlooksmaxxer