Does cabergoline and vit b6 really lower hgh?

Yusu

Yusu

Juliencentral Fanboy 2020/2021 😍😍
So one user mentioned this and I would love to discus this, because I started caber today and now my I can throw it away if this is true loool

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise

wiki:
adjunctive therapy of acromegaly, cabergoline has low efficacy in suppressing growth hormone levels and is highly efficient in suppressing hyperprolactinemia that is present in 20-30% of acromegaly cases; growth hormone and prolactin are similar structurally and have similar effects in many target tissues, therefore targeting prolactin may help symptoms when growth hormone secretion can not be sufficiently controlled by other methods;

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 6892
idk, the link isn't working

So one user mentioned this and I would love to discus this, because I started caber today and now my I can throw it away if this is true loool

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise

wiki:
adjunctive therapy of acromegaly, cabergoline has low efficacy in suppressing growth hormone levels and is highly efficient in suppressing hyperprolactinemia that is present in 20-30% of acromegaly cases; growth hormone and prolactin are similar structurally and have similar effects in many target tissues, therefore targeting prolactin may help symptoms when growth hormone secretion can not be sufficiently controlled by other methods;
so B6 lowers GH? Or only cabergoline does