does castor oil really make eyebrows thicker?

Not enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Slob
my brows feel thicker, but ive always had relatively thick brows anyway, guess it just regrew what i trimmed
Eyelashes definately feel fuller though

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Used it for 4 months and saw zero results

• +1
general consensus = no. time to close thread.

• +1
why using castor oil when you can use minoxidil? minox costs less and works perfectly. I had subhuman far high-set eyebrows but I fixed them with minox.
if you are afraid of local collagen reduction, combine minox with retin-A (also called tretinoin)

heard good things about latisse.

This stuff is cheap & doesn't require much effort to apply it, so stick to it. Results are slow, but worth it

No, only Fish brain IQ individuals thing this smh

Minoxidil + Dermarolling is probably the best way

https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24471459
Eyebrow diameter: Mean changes of eyebrow diameter from baseline are shown in Table 3. After 16 weeks of treatment, a statistically significant mean change of eyebrow diameter from baseline was observed in the minoxidil group (3.98 3.18 lm, P < 0.001). The mean change from baseline in the placebo group was not statistically significant (0.27 1.61 lm, P = 0.311). Comparing the two groups, 2% minoxidil was significantly superior to placebo at weeks 8 (P < 0.001), 12 (P < 0.001) and 16 (P < 0.001). The difference between the two groups at week 16 was 3.61 3.15 lm, with a significant increase in the minoxidil group compared to the placebo group.

Eyebrow count Mean changes of eyebrow count from baseline are shown in Table 3. At week 16, a statistically significant difference in mean change of eyebrow count from baseline was noted in the minoxidil group (5.05 5.24, P < 0.001). The mean change in the placebo group was not statistically significant (0.97 4.67, P = 0.200). Comparing the two groups, 2% minoxidil was significantly superior to placebo at weeks 8 (P = 0.002), 12 (P < 0.001) and 16 (P < 0.001). The difference between the two groups at week 16 was 3.92 5.26, with a significant increase in the minoxidil group compared to the placebo group.

In regards to dermarolling + minoxidil:
the mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively). (2) Investigator evaluation - Forty patients in Microneedling group had +2 to +3 response on 7-point visual analogue scale, while none showed the same response in the Minoxidil group. (3) Patient evaluation - In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients reported more than 50% improvement versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group.

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man, Kill_Jew, samm735 and 1 other person
Does castor oil work for eyelashes?

why using castor oil when you can use minoxidil? minox costs less and works perfectly. I had subhuman far high-set eyebrows but I fixed them with minox.
if you are afraid of local collagen reduction, combine minox with retin-A (also called tretinoin)
I have enough hair on my eyebrows, will this darken them though?

I definetly have seen some results and I have only been using it for three weeks.

Get eyebrow tattoos. There are ways to make them that won't make you look like a fag.

5% peppermint oil with 95% castor oil mogs. Rapidbrow mogs even more but it is expensive as fuck.

Just use rapidbrow and minox on eyebrows. Castor oil is cope bullshit homeopathy.

Does castor oil work for eyelashes?
Yes, at least i've noticed improvement in my eyelashes with castor oil after a few weeks.

Excuse tired and bloated look, im running on like 3 hours sleep with uni deadlines atm lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i've use almond oil ngl tbh smh

I have the same eyebrows wtf, giga chad
I've always had a good eye area tbh, just my lashes are now improving with the oil, i used to pluck too much i guess, letting it all grow back now lol.

I've always had a good eye area tbh, just my lashes are now improving with the oil, i used to pluck too much i guess, letting it all grow back now lol.
I used to pluck my eyebrows too much when trying to remove monobrow, didn't realise how cucked it made me look till I looked at myself in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and samm735
I used to pluck my eyebrows too much when trying to remove monobrow, didn't realise how cucked it made me look till I looked at myself in pictures.
I might get them shaped when im done growing them out though idk