Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
Or just muscles?
Or just cope?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5522
Just cope, it makes you bloated most of the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, didntreadlol, Chadlitecel and 2 others
Or just muscles?
Or just cope?
I think just muscles, there was an indian user here who chewed for many decades and did botox for masseter reduction, he showed pics how he looked with and without heavy masseter muscles, chewing works but dont overdo it. At one point your masseter muscle will look too roundish. Just get lean first, starting chewing. When you enter a certain point, make photos and let people rate you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 5522
If I'm not mistaken, there are studies who support the theory that chewing grows bones if you do it for long enough (I mean years).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 2621, Hades and 6 others
Studies and anecdotal evidence have shown that consistent chewing can lead to your ramus lengthening, it depends on your face if it's a good thing or not. Chewing also works your masseter muscles, which can definitely help you look more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, retard, JamesHowlett and 5 others
It is most definitely a cope. You will develop jaw problems from excessive chewing, and your bones will remain just as subhuman as the day you began.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1464, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No chewing for your bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and CursedOne
I see contrary opinions

It isn't cope at all, many studies have been posted on this forum proving chewing improves your jaw and can lower your gonial angle. Anyone that calls it cope is a brain dead sheep. Even if it didnt affect bone its still a muscle and can make your jaw look wider and improve your bigonial width.

Just don't overdo it and make sure to chew with your canines and incisors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2157 and 2 others
It is most definitely a cope. You will develop jaw problems from excessive chewing, and your bones will remain just as subhuman as the day you began.
My bigonial increasing but I chipped a back took JFL.
You don’t wanna overdo and get bruxism but it’s also dependent on masetter muscle insertion

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
It isn't cope at all, many studies have been posted on this forum proving chewing improves your jaw and can lower your gonial angle. Anyone that calls it cope is a brain dead sheep. Even if it didnt affect bone its still a muscle and can make your jaw look wider and improve your bigonial width.

Just don't overdo it and make sure to chew with your canines and incisors
Agreed
someone post the name of the indian user who regretted masseter reduction

• +1
Chewing conditions:
1. Low BF %.
2. GENETICS for it. Some people will develop a masseter muscle and not a wider jaw. Therefore making chewing unnecessary. The point of chewing is getting a broader jaw and hollow cheeks. So u have to have the genetics.
3. Falim or mastic gum. Not some shitty Jewish chisell or jawliner.
IF YOU MEET THESE CONDITIONS THERE IS A LAST POINT.
THE R I G H T INSERTIONS.
I can't stress this enough.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INSERTIONS FOR CHEWING. ramus length, gonial angle and zygomatic curved cheekbones. Then do not chew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and hairyballscel
Chewing conditions:
1. Low BF %.
2. GENETICS for it. Some people will develop a masseter muscle and not a wider jaw. Therefore making chewing unnecessary. The point of chewing is getting a broader jaw and hollow cheeks. So u have to have the genetics.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INSERTIONS FOR CHEWING. ramus length, gonial angle and zygomatic curved cheekbones. Then do not chew.
Why not chisell bro i want to buy it.

Why not chisell bro i want to buy it.
Every link to either chisell or jawliner is affiliated, aka if you click the link and buy the product, the jew who posted it will get a certain amount of $$ for every purchase. Chisell and jawliner is also cheap Chinese made shit.
Buy mastic gum or falim instead bro. Turkish gum that's intended to be hard > Cheap Chinese made products with shit quailty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Every link to either chisell or jawliner is affiliated, aka if you click the link and buy the product, the jew who posted it will get a certain amount of $$ for every purchase. Chisell and jawliner is also cheap Chinese made shit.
Buy mastic gum or falim instead bro. Turkish gum that's intended to be hard > Cheap Chinese made products with shit quailty
I live in turkey bro and start to think falim is not enough for me.

Chewing conditions:
1. Low BF %.
How do you know if you have good insertions?

It seemed to make my bizygo a bit wider but I was jewing as well.

There are studies showing a correlation between bigger masseters and bigger/longer ramus, hopefully someone can link it.

Regarding its effectiveness, it definitely works in creating a wider jaw:

09F592E8 BF67 4228 AAB9 A90A430F5628

Agreed
someone post the name of the indian user who regretted masseter reduction
It was me, I’ve now managed to grow my masseters back to normal.
Just cope, it makes you bloated most of the time.
Only when you make them wider than your zygos. Just chew until you’re satisfied then stop.

Last edited:
Think it's mostly genetics. My body is low body fat and lean like this
but my chin and face fuckin bloated and ugly as shit even though I chewed gum hard for like 6 months

chewing increases the mass of the masseter muscles which causes the bone to increase in size slightly over long periods of time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7313
No, only masseter muscle

There is logically no way it wouldn't affect bone given months of chewing hard stuff.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and hairyballscel
Why not molars?
Lots of pressure just on the molars translates to lots of force on the back part of the maxilla, causing clockwise rotation, which could be ideal for you, but for most it isn't. Chewing with the front teeth(canines and incisors) will prevent this. Im not saying to not chew with your molars, just be careful and chew slightly longer on incisors and canines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906