Does chewing affect the chin?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Does anybody have any idea on whether or not chewing effects the chin (width, height, forward projection) ?

• +1
Reactions: 000
chewing atm, im interested to know as well

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
no DNA > mewing, chewing, eating grass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and SoyGune
If you maintain proper mouth posture, while mewing, lip seal and incisors in contact, yes. Especially the submental muscles are properly positioned, over ime your chin will look better, idk about size or making it big af.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tenor

what an utter shit you have dropped in my thread. neck yourself you plonker tramp
If you maintain proper mouth posture, while mewing, lip seal and incisors in contact, yes. Especially the submental muscles are properly positioned, over ime your chin will look better, idk about size or making it big af.
could you explain mouth posture and lip seal? afaik its just lips together all the time just not too tight right?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
There was a picture showing pressure on bones while chewing, I don’t remember much pressure in chin but a longitudal growth in mandible would also mean growth in chin since they are connected

• Love it
Reactions: 000
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Be_ConfidentBro, SoyGune and 2 others
it could line it up better but physically changing it no.

Lol you probably dont know how genes work. All of the humans currently alive today have thousands of genes that regulate the hypertrophy of the chin. It is the epigenetics that turn those genes on or off which is imposed by your environment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2227
Listen to Kike Jew :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
You can fake jaw width through enlarging your masseter muscles, but I doubt you could get any real bone growth just by chewing

You can fake jaw width through enlarging your masseter muscles, but I doubt you could get any real bone growth just by chewing
You mirin Brah???

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Lol you probably dont know how genes work. All of the humans currently alive today have thousands of genes that regulate the hypertrophy of the chin. It is the epigenetics that turn those genes on or off which is imposed by your environment

No

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
ugliest made a thread about chewing affecting chin as far as i recall but during lookism end time he was anti-chewing

There was a picture showing pressure on bones while chewing, I don’t remember much pressure in chin but a longitudal growth in mandible would also mean growth in chin since they are connected
This should be right. Since chewing extends the ramus’s, this should extend the chin part as well because where else is the ramus going to push off of?

Why would the incisors be in contact?

This should be right. Since chewing extends the ramus’s, this should extend the chin part as well because where else is the ramus going to push off of?
Yes but it seems like only superficial masseter hypertrophy will do that. For example if you hypertrophy the middle part of the masseters there will be no difference to your chin. But if you hypertrophy the lower part of the masseters your chin will come forward somehow..