Does chewing is legit?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
I didn't find a definitive answer yet
But I've seen that people with bruxism get square faces cause their masseters grow big because of teeth grinding

Anyone here who ever tried mastic gum/jawrzsize or something?

Can't give a verdict yet, I do chew on gum for 1/2 hours a day and supplement with vitamin K2 + vitamin D3 additionally.

Can't give a verdict yet, I do chew on gum for 1/2 hours a day and supplement with vitamin K2 + vitamin D3 additionally.
For how much time have you been doing it?

Just chew bro

Any results?
I've been chewing on the right side of my jaw since my left side is slightly bigger. So, I hope chewing on the right side is going to make my masseter bigger there and thus fixing some asymmetry in the progress.
Hard to say whether I have gotten results so far since it's mostly down to insertions tbh, what works for other people might not work for me or maybe it will. Guess I'll have to be patient and wait for a solid amount of time to tell if chewing is for me.

I can't speak for anyone else but I definitely see results in my ramus being more pronounced and my jaw getting wider.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I want that sphere thing at the bottom of your jaw. How do you get it? My friends have it.

chewing is indeed does legit

I didn't find a definitive answer yet
But I've seen that people with bruxism get square faces cause their masseters grow big because of teeth grinding

Anyone here who ever tried mastic gum/jawrzsize or something?
Chewing works for masseters, that’s the least we know

it works dont waste time chew bro

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I can't speak for anyone else but I definitely see results in my ramus being more pronounced and my jaw getting wider.
Are you using mastic gum/jawrzsize?

does grammar is correct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 7112
Yes it’s legit