Does creatine ruin your facial aesthetics?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
I know that creatine is one of the few gymceling supplements that really works. And I also know that it works by causing water retention, thus making you stronger and making you look fuller.

But would that water retention harm your facial aesthetics? Would it make your cheeks less hollow, and your jawline less defined? I'm talking about 5-6 grams on lifting days, no loading phase or any other shit

Ask your doctor

no the water retention is inside the muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
not if you stick to hydrochloride

Fuck creatine. Never take that shit. I was taking 5g a day, which is completely normal and by the end of my first month I had terrible cluster headaches. I would have 5-7 headaches DAILY that would last for 10-15 minutes and were incredibly painful and it was very hard to focus in class having them. I also gained like 10 pounds of pure water and I was bloated af.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I know that creatine is one of the few gymceling supplements that really works. And I also know that it works by causing water retention, thus making you stronger and making you look fuller.

But would that water retention harm your facial aesthetics? Would it make your cheeks less hollow, and your jawline less defined? I'm talking about 5-6 grams on lifting days, no loading phase or any other shit
creatine only works on horses

the answer is yes. it bloats your face and you end up looking like a frog after regularly taking creatine.

the answer is yes. it bloats your face and you end up looking like a frog after regularly taking creatine.
Brett Maverick high doses creatine tho :feelsthink:

The face is mostly muscle and yes it boats you making you look like an ogre

Fuck creatine. Never take that shit. I was taking 5g a day, which is completely normal and by the end of my first month I had terrible cluster headaches. I would have 5-7 headaches DAILY that would last for 10-15 minutes and were incredibly painful and it was very hard to focus in class having them. I also gained like 10 pounds of pure water and I was bloated af.
Same headaches were worse than when taking 30mg dbol daily without ai. Also it made me constantly thirsty and I had to piss every 10 mins.

Fucking tren had less side effects than creatine for me.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Peachy

No. I think the water stores to near muscles, not on your face. I don't use creatine because I'm afraid of balding even though on mothers side men never went bald.

Same headaches were worse than when taking 30mg dbol daily without ai. Also it made me constantly thirsty and I had to piss every 10 mins.

Fucking tren had less side effects than creatine for me.
I had terrible migraines as a teen and I guess I am really sensitive to anything that has even a small (<5%) chance of giving a headache. I always have to tell my doctors about that when they prescribe medications.

Pfft I've been on creatine for years.

It's in almost every preworkout and mass gainer.

It's also found I'm high amounts in spinach and steak. Almost one gram in a 500g steak if I'm not mistaken. Anyways creatine is natural, it's just isolated and concentrated.

It's doesn't make you stronger by water retention but from increased ATP synthesis. Which is the mainly for short bursts of energy such as sprinting and lifting.

If you get sides from creatine don't even bother using other looksmaxxing chemicals.

Fucking hypochondriacs.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr