Does dickmaxxing have to be done young or does it work at any age?

Venomkore

Venomkore

disinterested
Sadly I can’t currently get shold of any dickmaxxing equipment atm but I intend to get some asap. Will it be too late after I leave HS or will it work the same?

Yes, bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
can be done at any age, if anything starting it too young might be not a good idea, although i think 16 is old enough to start

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, RoundHouse, johncruz12345 and 6 others
can be done at any age, if anything starting it too young might be not a good idea, although i think 16 is old enough to start
Almost 17 so I should be in the clear I guess

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7866, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
penis extender can be worn at any age, while hormonal dickmaxing requires to be not adult yet

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 6892
penis extender can be worn at any age, while hormonal dickmaxing requires to be not adult yet
does hgh also effect dick or just height+bone density?

Sadly I can’t currently get shold of any dickmaxxing equipment atm but I intend to get some asap. Will it be too late after I leave HS or will it work the same?
It will work at any age, but I was advised NOT to do it while your dick is growing/youre in puberty. I doubt age affects results since you aren’t literally growing your dick, you’re creating micro tears and stretching it.

Im talking about PE not DHT gel and the hormonemaxxing stuff that only really works when you’re under 17

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
does hgh also effect dick or just height+bone density?
HGH does not affect penis size, DHT and androgen sensitivity in general does.

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
5.5 and idk if its done growing or not tbh
Yeah you gotta dickmax. Fortunately it’s not 4 inch micropenis level where it’s completely over and nothing will help, you can probably get it to 6.5-7 with dedication.