Does diet matter if it doesn't cause acne and youre not worried about weight?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
For the majority of 2019 I was on an extremely strict diet. No white breads, not much gluten, low glycemic, no sugar, no dairy. I would eat lots of almond yogurt with blueberries, chias seeds, and cinnamon. I would eat lots of almond butter as well.. And lots of eggs

I recently moved to London and can't keep afford to eat this diet. Ive been picking up chicken sandwiches from halal guys every day and eating a sandwich with mayonnaise sauce on pita bread and sort of an unhealthy chicken in it but I've got no acne.

This is cheapest and most convenient option for my stomach. However, will eating like shit affect your looks if weight and acne aren't factors? Should I still make an effort to eat healthy or just avoid the foods that make me break out?

Beta Carotene Max

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse
It's not about avoiding "bad foods", it's about getting all the (micro-)nutrients you need because nutrient deficiencies are the cause of most physical diseases. It doesn't matter how you achieve good nutrient supply - eating a restricted diet definitely isn't a guarantor for it so listen to your body and enjoy your meals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Yes but not for looks

Yes but not for looks

Raimrez literally destroys just have a good diet theory it's more about the right pheno type tbqh

You might not be sensitive to it in the first place but what you eat does matter to some extent in regards to acne.
Some foods like choccolate and dairy seem to be the most common triggers also overstimulation of mTOR pathway and high gi foods (both common in western countries) may make matters worse too

mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your current diet is likely healthier than your previous pop-scientific nonsense.

Raimrez literally destroys just have a good diet theory it's more about the right pheno type tbqh
He's 1 in a thousand lmao that's not how you destroy theories

yes for micronutrients unless u like taking jew vitamin pills