Does eating or drinking collagen help skin?

KrissKross

Elementalist
I have found a liquid mixture that is said to boost collagen. Could this be legit? Could it be the weapon we need against the collagen reaper?

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
i always saw collagen powder in pharmacy store near my place, wonder the same,
it doesnt sound logic to me, you cannot eat collegen expect it became your skin collegen

DrTony

Apprentice
No it does not. Complete scam from the unethical supplement industry. Prescription Retin-A is legit if your skin is not sensitive with actual studies backing it up.

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
No it does not. Complete scam from the unethical supplement industry. Prescription Retin-A is legit if your skin is not sensitive with actual studies backing it up.
@Felix97

Take the collagenpill boyos & retin A will you a tranny skin glow and won't increase the production of your collagen or whatever. If you age well or not is mostly dependent on your genes.

DrTony

Apprentice
How are they allowed to get away with this?
the supplement industry does not need FDA regulation boyo.

I can rob a lot of people if I open my own supp line. Not doing out of ethical reasons only.
@Felix97

Take the collagenpill boyos & retin A will you a tranny skin glow and won't increase the production of your collagen or whatever. If you age well or not is mostly dependent on your genes.
Of course good aging (including intrinsic skin aging) is hugely influenced by genetics. I never denied this. Tretinoin (retinoic acid) increases mainly skin cell turnover with some secondary effects on collagen production. Retinol is not the same thing as it needs to convert enzymatically on the skin into retinaldehyde and then into retinoic acid. Much less potent. Lots of people will exhibit severe skin dryness, redness, flakiness to retinoic acid though

Last edited:

KrissKross

Elementalist
the supplement industry does not need FDA regulation boyo.

I can rob a lot of people if I open my own supp line. Not doing out of ethical reasons only.

Of course good aging (including intrinsic skin aging) is hugely influenced by genetics. I never denied this. Tretinoin (retinoic acid) increases mainly skin cell turnover with some secondary effects on collagen production. Retinol is not the same thing as it needs to convert enzymatically on the skin into retinaldehyde and then into retinoic acid. Much less potent. Lots of people will exhibit severe skin dryness, redness, flakiness to retinoic acid though
This claims it helps to consume it, so i dont know what to believe.

DrTony

Apprentice
This claims it helps to consume it, so i dont know what to believe.
Wait have you really posted a fucking blogpost as proof that collagen supplementation works or was this a joke. I truly hope for the latter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)