Does estrogen contribute to preserving youth?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Hearing Finasteride bumps the estrogen and testosterone levels while DHT is obviously inhibited, not sure if I read correctly on Lookism or somewhere else but apparently estrogen helps transgenders look young for a longer time?

Ri0xJo6.png

Johnny from the Hague has been injecting estrogen. I don't recommend it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Reoa, dogtown and 8 others
Do not touch estrogen especially if you are a man. Estrogen closes the growth plates and sticks the bones together. It's a bitchy hormone and you dont want to be a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, dogtown, Blitz and 4 others
Fin raises estrogen for 15%. I don't think that's enough to do anything, unless you're already high E you may get bitch tits

Fin raises estrogen for 15%. I don't think that's enough to do anything, unless you're already high E you may get bitch tits
It may only raise estrogen by that much but it lowers dht which is a natural anti-estrogen so you can easily get bitch tits on it.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, CupOfCoffee, mojopin and 1 other person
It may only raise estrogen by that much but it lowers dht which is a natural anti-estrogen so you can easily get bitch tits on it.
Imagine castrating yourself like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Spite, left2die, fobos and 1 other person
Imagine taking fin and losing your manhood, and then losing your hair anyway
Hey,you talk about hand made soaps and special shampoos in your videos,do you have any recommendations for such?

I'm lowiqcel so I don't know anything.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Hey,you talk about hand made soaps and special shampoos in your videos,do you have any recommendations for such?

I'm lowiqcel so I don't know anything.
Ideally you’ll get them locally or make them yourself if you’re high effortcel or just google search them and find ones in your country. The most important thing is that they don’t contain parabens or sulphates. If you have short hair then no shampoo is something you’ll want to try. If not the same applies, although you’ll want to experiment with a few to see what makes your hair feel the best

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
mojo when you start balding you will realise that your video about hairloss is bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, mojopin and 1 other person
if you’re high effortcel
Caged,tysoned,lohaned and jordaned.

Do u know the brand of shampoo u use,I'll just copy u as u have cool hair.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
mojo when you start balding you will realise that your video about hairloss is bullshit
I have perfect hair genes buddy boyo but looking back I realise you’re absolutely right I should’ve called it lifestyle tips to help prevent hairloss or some shit
Caged,tysoned,lohaned and jordaned.

Do u know the brand of shampoo u use,I'll just copy u as u have cool hair.
This is what works for me because I have curly hair. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ArtNatural...oo+curly+hair&qid=1553517860&s=gateway&sr=8-7

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and fobos
Estrogen is required for skin/hair quality. But you don’t need a high amount of it

Also keep in mind that women skin ages faster while men’s is thicker and more resistant to wrinkles. This largely due to different hormonal profiles. So I think ideally you should be high T/Dht and have estrogen somewhere in the middle of the normal range

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
Imagine taking fin and losing your manhood, and then losing your hair anyway
Imagine thinking Fin is inducing side effects to everyone

Imagine thinking Fin is inducing side effects to everyone
Yeah I get that people say it only affects a small percentage, but still if I was losing my hair to the point of having to shave it I would just take DHT and embrace it

Yeah I get that people say it only affects a small percentage, but still if I was losing my hair to the point of having to shave it I would just take DHT and embrace it
That’s your opinion but don’t come here and cry about your dad’s shit hair genes when your head will turn into a bulb.

Ofc inb4 I have NW-1.

That’s your opinion but don’t come here and cry about your dad’s shit hair genes when your head will turn into a bulb.

Ofc inb4 I have NW-1.
I have NW-1 and so does my dad

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ri0xJo6.png

Johnny from the Hague has been injecting estrogen. I don't recommend it
I feel like the dumbest person on the planet asking this but... Did he really?
I mean I would have no doubts about it

HGH preserves youth. Not estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and kobecel
Estrogen makes your face be permanently bloated and lose all definition, which is the worst thing to have as a male. Just saying.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Coping and kobecel
Estrogen makes your face be permanently bloated and lose all definition, which is the worst thing to have as a male. Just saying.
Having a vegina is the worth thing to have as a male. Just saying.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I wonder how you know :unsure:

I wonder how you know :unsure:

Because of reading online how guys taken estrogen get permanent moonface as first sign. Also read horror stories from Fin users about the same.

I would rather get a hair piece and maintain it every day rather than become a bitch from fin tbh ngl srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and kobecel
Test is an anti aging method

estrogen is a horomone that you defintley need for normal body functions, but dont need more of unless you have a diagnosis
you probably already produce enough OP
honestly, just go an check your levels and see what ya get and act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
lmao bump a year later, kinda caged

don't inject E btw

Fin at 23 years old, beard still developing a bit. Hairline has matured from the sides and I hate it. What is your opinion on fin? Gonna use it topically so less gets systematic but it still goes into the system,