@AstroSky ?
anyone has idea?

badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
For all falim gum copers: How many pieces should you chew at a time and for how long? I've been trying to get a regimen down.
I have 5 in my mouth currently and will chew 30-60 minutes

badromance

badromance

Banned
fobos

fobos

Ascend or die
I got 100 pieces on amazon for 6 bucks. That's 17 cents a piece.
Yeah i ordered from amazon too but apparently I could've bought it at a local store

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

the end.
For all falim gum copers: How many pieces should you chew at a time and for how long? I've been trying to get a regimen down.
Idk about how many pieces but i re use the same ball of falim gum. still have only used about half the box of falim i bought half a year ago

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
I got 100 pieces for $7 off eBay.
It has no taste whatsoever, even though it's supposedly Strawberry taste, which I chose.
Sometimes I chew it for 10 min but due to its total lack of taste I don't use it that much.

badromance

badromance

Banned
I got 100 pieces for $7 off eBay.
It has no taste whatsoever, even though it's supposedly Strawberry taste, which I chose.
Sometimes I chew it for 10 min but due to its total lack of taste I don't use it that much.
will see,it's a good cope

L

Legitcel

Trainee
Muscles grow when you train them. Masseter are muscles. You should have good resultas after a while. Dont forget to stay lean

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Muscles grow when you train them. Masseter are muscles. You should have good resultas after a while. Dont forget to stay lean
Unfortunately, the masseter muscles are round and will you give a bloated jawline look and not the straight lean jawline that many of you expect. Especially for those that have an angular jawline shape it might be a big mistake to do falimmaxing. Same shit with this jewish jawrsize yt videos.

L

Legitcel

Trainee
Unfortunately, the masseter muscles are round and will you give a bloated jawline look and not the straight lean jawline that many of you expect. Especially for those that have an angular jawline shape it might be a big mistake to do falimmaxing. Same shit with this jewish jawrsize yt videos.
Do you have pics to illustrate?

I assume chewing will give you more lateral projection and a lot of ppl lacks this.

kobecel

kobecel

Quantum
how much jaw width can you realistly gain with this?

badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
It gives jaw line similar to astro sky. he uses falim refularly

badromance

badromance

Banned
Lorsss

Lorsss

Erudite
badromance

badromance

Banned
falim chewing doesn't only increase the size of masseter: it should grow the jaw itself.
our ancestors had perfect teeth becuase they had well-grown jaws, because they chewed hard food.
i will look worse with bigger jaw

badromance

badromance

Banned
not bigger, but grown as your genes intended.
if you have crooked teeth (or have had), your jaw is not completely grown
i haven't
my jaw is okay.

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
falim chewing doesn't only increase the size of masseter: it should grow the jaw itself.
our ancestors had perfect teeth becuase they had well-grown jaws, because they chewed hard food.
Yes they chewed food and not gums(which is not natural obv). Doesn't have the same effect
It gives jaw line similar to astro sky. he uses falim refularly
He's a fraud. He always had a wide jawline

Last edited:
OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Apprentice
high IQ. You don't want bloated round look. One thing though - if you train your masseters you will get tiny bone gains as well. Why? Because muscle hypertrophy makes connected bone grow a bit. So the ideal plan is to really hypetrophy those muscles for a while and then stop it, so they go away, but minor gonial angle and ramus gains remain. Maybe would work better with MK677.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Any UK people here advise on where to get your coping gum from?

There's some Mastic gum on Amazon UK but it's about £16.. bit excessive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kill_Jew Looksmaxing 15
weissbier Looksmaxing 44
V Looksmaxing 7