Banned
@AstroSky ?
anyone has idea?

nigga u can get it for 20 cents in the mall why don't u jsut try

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Lorsss and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
For all falim gum copers: How many pieces should you chew at a time and for how long? I've been trying to get a regimen down.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and badromance
For all falim gum copers: How many pieces should you chew at a time and for how long? I've been trying to get a regimen down.
I have 5 in my mouth currently and will chew 30-60 minutes

Wait you can buy this shit in real life?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and badromance
Idk about how many pieces but i re use the same ball of falim gum. still have only used about half the box of falim i bought half a year ago

I got 100 pieces for $7 off eBay.
It has no taste whatsoever, even though it's supposedly Strawberry taste, which I chose.
Sometimes I chew it for 10 min but due to its total lack of taste I don't use it that much.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
I got 100 pieces for $7 off eBay.
It has no taste whatsoever, even though it's supposedly Strawberry taste, which I chose.
Sometimes I chew it for 10 min but due to its total lack of taste I don't use it that much.
will see,it's a good cope

Muscles grow when you train them. Masseter are muscles. You should have good resultas after a while. Dont forget to stay lean

Muscles grow when you train them. Masseter are muscles. You should have good resultas after a while. Dont forget to stay lean

Unfortunately, the masseter muscles are round and will you give a bloated jawline look and not the straight lean jawline that many of you expect. Especially for those that have an angular jawline shape it might be a big mistake to do falimmaxing. Same shit with this jewish jawrsize yt videos.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 245
Unfortunately, the masseter muscles are round and will you give a bloated jawline look and not the straight lean jawline that many of you expect. Especially for those that have an angular jawline shape it might be a big mistake to do falimmaxing. Same shit with this jewish jawrsize yt videos.
Do you have pics to illustrate?

I assume chewing will give you more lateral projection and a lot of ppl lacks this.

how much jaw width can you realistly gain with this?

A little bit, but chew with open mouth if you don't want chipmunk cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and badromance
It gives jaw line similar to astro sky. he uses falim refularly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wool
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
falim chewing doesn't only increase the size of masseter: it should grow the jaw itself.
our ancestors had perfect teeth becuase they had well-grown jaws, because they chewed hard food.
i will look worse with bigger jaw

i will look worse with bigger jaw
not bigger, but grown as your genes intended.
if you have crooked teeth (or have had), your jaw is not completely grown

• +1
Reactions: badromance
not bigger, but grown as your genes intended.
if you have crooked teeth (or have had), your jaw is not completely grown
i haven't
my jaw is okay.

falim chewing doesn't only increase the size of masseter: it should grow the jaw itself.
our ancestors had perfect teeth becuase they had well-grown jaws, because they chewed hard food.

Yes they chewed food and not gums(which is not natural obv). Doesn't have the same effect

He's a fraud. He always had a wide jawline

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
high IQ. You don't want bloated round look. One thing though - if you train your masseters you will get tiny bone gains as well. Why? Because muscle hypertrophy makes connected bone grow a bit. So the ideal plan is to really hypetrophy those muscles for a while and then stop it, so they go away, but minor gonial angle and ramus gains remain. Maybe would work better with MK677.

Any UK people here advise on where to get your coping gum from?

There's some Mastic gum on Amazon UK but it's about £16.. bit excessive