Does fame really get you validated sex? Starting to feel as if looks aren't really that powerful

Like they make it seem like if you're famous just automatically you can fuck 10s every night but then how come like Weinstein got accused and I read somewhere that someone's sister rejected dicaprio (the old one). So it must be the atleast decent looking famous guys

Like do you really think Ed Sheeran has hot girls he can fuck in his Instagram messages. I just don't buy it unless they want to get money

badromance

Zephir
yes

badromance

Zephir

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
I have a white Chad-lite friend who went on a date with "this really hot white girl," he said during the date she told him she went to see Bruno Mars with her friends, long story short, she ended up ditching her friends and getting fcked by Bruno in his hotel room. Just fcking lol at degenerate sluts, bragging about getting f*cked by celebrities while on a date with a white Chad-lite.

Yeah. Maybe not weinstein type of people but below average looking singers like EdSheerann or Post Malone could easily.
Damn, but would that only be for like the top extremely known people like Travis scott, eminem
I have a white Chad-lite friend who went on a date with "this really hot white girl," he said during the date she told him she went to see Bruno Mars with her friends, long story short, she ended up ditching her friends and getting fcked by Bruno in his hotel room. Just fcking lol at degenerate sluts, bragging about getting f*cked by celebrities while on a date with a white Chad-lite.
But still, he's good looking, just short. It's like the fame overrides their bad features but they have to have good features

Image result for cage laughing

Not even 7s are safe.

SHARK

Professional
I've been suspicious of this claim as well. If celebrity fame created SEXUAL attraction (not just general attraction), then NO celebrity would have women who didn't want to have sex and charge them with rape. I think you can fuck anyone as a celebrity if you're at least normie tier. If you're incel, you can still fuck girls who just want to be able to brag about having sex with a celebrity. Which is like 95% of girls.

I've been suspicious of this claim as well. If celebrity fame created SEXUAL attraction (not just general attraction), then NO celebrity would have women who didn't want to have sex and charge them with rape. I think you can fuck anyone as a celebrity if you're at least normie tier. If you're incel, you can still fuck girls who just want to be able to brag about having sex with a celebrity. Which is like 95% of girls. As you age, only Chads like Pitt and Cruise can still smash cuz they look good. Ugly guys age worse so they can't fuck as much when they get older.
Exactly, and how come like Tobey Maguire who looks incel married some average woman, whereas young DiCaprio just fucked models.

Madness

Aspie scientist
I've been suspicious of this claim as well. If celebrity fame created SEXUAL attraction (not just general attraction), then NO celebrity would have women who didn't want to have sex and charge them with rape. I think you can fuck anyone as a celebrity if you're at least normie tier. If you're incel, you can still fuck girls who just want to be able to brag about having sex with a celebrity. Which is like 95% of girls.
Women are fame chasers. If your status is high and your conservative it dosent matter if your chad Pitt or a truecel women will make a case

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
he doesn't sleep with groupies because it gives the music less value
JFL at this Orwellian reverse cuck think. I really want to see him explain his thought process.

itsOVER

Enthusiast
It's obvious that Ed Sheeran could fuck decent looking girls every night, or at least most nights (everyone strikes out sometimes).

That hardly invalidates looks theory though, since the chance of the average guy becoming a well known celebrity is less than 0.001%. There's millions more Chads out there than world famous singers.

badromance

Zephir
It's obvious that Ed Sheeran could fuck decent looking girls every night, or at least most nights (everyone strikes out sometimes).

That hardly invalidates looks theory though, since the chance of the average guy becoming a well known celebrity is less than 0.001%. There's millions more Chads out there than world famous singers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)