does fasting affects your facial fat pads?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
Everytime I fast i notice my lower third getting better BUT I also lose volume in my undereyes and the area of the cheekbones.

It's obvious that there's fat burning going on but that's not an area where I want to lose fat because it makes me look even worse jfl.

It's over every looksmax have a snag.

I either keep "some weight" (I'm skinny) and get buccal fat removal and something for the jawline or go full skeleton mode and inject fillers/fat in the areas I want...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Fillers don't last very long though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Everytime I fast i notice my lower third getting better BUT I also lose volume in my undereyes and the area of the cheekbones.

It's obvious that there's fat burning going on but that's not an area where I want to lose fat because it makes me look even worse jfl.

It's over every looksmax have a snag.

I either keep "some weight" (I'm skinny) and get buccal fat removal and something for the jawline or go full skeleton mode and inject fillers/fat in the areas I want...

as someone who has been doing 20:4 fast with 3 days a week rest for about a year now. I’ve noticed this too my face looked better when I didn’t fast but my bod looks better with fasting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
you're face will eventually look leaner if you continue fasting. Have you ever seen someone during a famine with a bloated face? Or someone in Auschwitz with a bloated face?

• +1
you're face will eventually look leaner if you continue fasting. Have you ever seen someone during a famine with a bloated face? Or someone in Auschwitz with a bloated face?
Yes it does look leaner, specially the lower third, but it also involves taking away under eye support and fat pads that I don't want to lose jfl. It results in a loss of volume in certain areas that makes them look worse jfl.

I wish i could lose located fat :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Anatomy for sculptors fat

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
means u have bad bones bro im scared to see how bad my negative orbitals look after a fast tbh

• So Sad
  • +1