Does frequent gum chewing actually make jaw better?

Venomkore

Venomkore

disinterested
My PSL mogger friend told me he credits a lot of his jaw with chewing gum for roughly 2 hours a day for a few months. Im unsure how true this is, since he had a good jaw before hand but he does have a notably better one now rather than a year ago. Is this real or is he just falsely crediting growing a better jaw with a practice he followed?

My PSL mogger friend told me he credits a lot of his jaw with chewing gum for roughly 2 hours a day for a few months. Im unsure how true this is, since he had a good jaw before hand but he does have a notably better one now rather than a year ago. Is this real or is he just falsely crediting growing a better jaw with a practice he followed?
depends, but it makes it wider definitely, but it also does increase size of tempolris muscle or socalled, this shit up to your cheekbones, it takes from cheekbone definition, also I overdeveloped my jaw and now it's widest point in my face and it looks like shit so don't overdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Venomkore, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
depends, but it makes it wider definitely, but it also does increase size of tempolris muscle or socalled, this shit up to your cheekbones, it takes from cheekbone definition, also I overdeveloped my jaw and now it's widest point in my face and it looks like shit so don't overdo
alright ill be wary

doesn't grow bones, just muscle and will likely make you look bloated

normal gum is too soft to do anything too I'm pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadrapist and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Feminineboi, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Yes it does change your jaw, there is a clear correlation between massater size and ramus for example

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Venomkore
I heard that chewing gum can recess your jaw bones.

Someone achieved this with chewing. Different angles but you get the gist:
23t223t

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, Venomkore, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, Venomkore, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
You will look fucking retarded. It just widens the jaw. It won't make it angular. So if you have a narrow jaw, it'll just be wide and you'll look like a bloated starfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
graycels gonna graycel
Nah mate you're just retarded, and want to think there's a difference. Barely any. He's just jaw clenching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and HighIQcel
Nah mate you're just retarded, and want to think there's a difference. Barely any. He's just jaw clenching
You are looking at the wrong things. The distance between his ear and chin has increased significantly.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
You are looking at the wrong things. The distance between his ear and chin has increased significantly.
Nope. Different lighting, different angles, and jaw clenching

Why don't these "afters" ever have these retards posing in the same way as their before pic? Just more frauding bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
Different lighting, different angles, and jaw clenching
Irrelevant. The changes evidently surpass any imperfections in the presentation. You are shutting your eyes from the changes because you are not satisfied with how the comparison is presented. Get over it.
Why don't these "afters" ever have these retards posing in the same way as their before pic?
They are not autists like us.
Just more frauding bullshit.
Go ahead and try to fraud to such extent. Hint: not possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Irrelevant. The changes evidently surpass any imperfections in the presentation. You are shutting your eyes from the changes because you are not satisfied with how the comparison is presented. Get over it.

They are not autists like us.

Go ahead and try to fraud to such extent. Hint: not possible.
Or maybe it's the fact that it's easy to fraud a good jaw at different lighting/angles.

Once again a REAL "before" "after" pic are taken the same fucking way. From profile, 3/4, etc. This retard didn't match it up at all, and you try to think this is an improvement? JFL
There's a reason why there are almost no other photos. Because most are frauded, or people realized it DOES NOT WORK

The only thing it does is make your face look more bloated. But go ahead retard, go chew.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Or maybe it's the fact that it's easy to fraud a good jaw at different lighting/angles.
Again: be my guest and demonstrate it. I challenge you to fraud as significant changes as the ones shown in his pictures (you'll fail). Until you do so, consider yourself being in a state of denial.

Once again a REAL "before" "after" pic are taken the same fucking way. From profile, 3/4, etc. This retard didn't match it up at all, and you try to think this is an improvement? JFL
There's a reason why there are almost no other photos. Because most are frauded, or people realized it DOES NOT WORK
Though I don't disagree that most photos suck, your conclusions are one-dimensional. Can you appreciate how diffcult it is to even take acceptable comparison photos with your phone? No wonder that many don't even try. In addition, most who share their changes, such as the one we are discussing, seem not to even anticipate the extent of their changes, overlooking the importance of tracking their progress in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Different lighting, and clearly is jaw clenching hard AF in the after pic jfl

Almost zero difference
lurk more idiot

jfl at attributing the massive difference in his lower third to muh lighting and clenching