Does handsize matter?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I don’t have big hands because I’m Mediterranean genetically and most of us have small hands and feet, you can read it if you want.
Here is my hand
5F60D75E 93F1 49AD AE68 01E1E65A69E0

Do women care about hands? Thanks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aphoria and Coping
Yes they like big hands cuz you can choke them harder with it and fist their pussies better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, klamus, Yerico7 and 14 others
Yes they like big hands cuz you can choke them harder with it and fist their pussies better
Omg it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Wincel
How tall are you? I have small hands too.

Try being 6 ft with small hands. I get hand mogged by my own mother. I just hope they increase in size with age.
Im 19 but do I have at least cute hands? ?

The less facially ugly you are, the less they care about any other particular feature that's not your face (in this case, hands). So it depends on you how much they care about hands if they even care at all.

If you have deformed hands, it will always be negative tho (obviously...).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
The less facially ugly you are, the less they care about any other particular feature that's not your face (in this case, hands). So it depends on you if they care about hands.
I do care and I mostrize them everyday and they are smooth as hell

girls love hands, ive been told i have really nice hands lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and diggbicc
Big hand gang, damn I'm fucking mogging everybody tonight, first it was shoe size and now this. Too bad I'm still a fucking sub-8 virgin (debatable, but when it's debatable you just assume virgin) because hand size doesn't fucking matter.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SW01 and Coping
Big hand gang, damn I'm fucking mogging everybody tonight, first it was shoe size and now this. Too bad I'm still a fucking sub-8 virgin (debatable, but when it's debatable you just assume virgin) because hand size doesn't fucking matter.
Tbh I’m starting to notice it’s all about face and dick size, if you have those two things above average and everything else not significantly below average you can become a fuck machine

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Wincel
My sister said I have cute hands thanks man, feet and hands are food tbh. Face is everything

I do care and I mostrize them everyday and they are smooth as hell

It's not a bad looksmax, but I wouldn't worry about it if I have worse things to fix.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Lifting can make your hand muscles bigger and give your hands more prominent veins. Better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1973, Wes30001 and 5 others
Lifting can make your hand muscles bigger and give your hands more prominent veins. Better than nothing.

This can be like x10 beneficial than moisturizing alone (sex appeal). Gym has too many benefits to not do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Holy caw my 2 and 4 match the the article I guess I’m low mascline because I have long slim fingers

ITS OVER
DW bro, my ratio isnt great either. We all got massive exposure to endocrine disruptors in the womb because our moms drank out of plastic bottles and touched receipts.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
DW bro, my ratio isnt great either. We all got massive exposure to endocrine disruptors in the womb because our moms drank out of plastic bottles and touched receipts.
I don’t see guys around with big hands tbh I don’t think I need to worry about. But on reddit one women said small feminine hands are turn Off, and this made me question my self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I have big fingers. My middle finger is almost as big as my palm :feelsrope:

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yep, and I'll do whatever it takes to get them, those hands or death:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Fuck imagine fisting her with those she will never leave you guranteed
Yeah because she would be lying dead on the floor in a puddle of blood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
everything matters

• +1
Reactions: klamus, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
MOG TIME
20190215 165933

• +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yerico7, Tom2004 and 1 other person
Fuck i have small ass 8.6 inch hands

• +1
pretty sure hands and feet can continue to grow till you die with the help of growth hormone so stop complaining

manlets are never getting taller

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Your hands arent that small. You have long fingers. Try having small sausage fingers like me, thats way worse tbh
1507C979 A110 4074 B50D 69CAE008BA1A

Yep its best to have mighet hands so when you hold your cock for a dickpic it will look alot bigger

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
29820FD5 ABE2 4D7F A4FE 15295DAFA333
I am an absolute spidercel

They do. My oneitis once mentioned i have small hands And now i cant get over it. At least Thanks to gymcelling some veins start to show And my little beta hands Look a bit more masculine :(

Whatever help you coping

Hand size mattered more when we were cavemen and had to fight to survive but not sure if they matter as much anymore. You’ll have to ask females tbh.

Hand size mattered more when we were cavemen and had to fight to survive but not sure if they matter as much anymore. You’ll have to ask females tbh.
Yea I will ask women on Monday randomily about my handsize.

• +1