Does having a wider frame need more muscles to fill it out?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So lets say you have a wider ribcage, etc... do you need more muscle to fill all that out? I know its like that for height but not sure how much it matter on frame.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

But answer is yes.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
obviously yes but a bigger frame is never bad

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and kobecel
obviously yes but a bigger frame is never bad
I agree, I have more of big guy frame but getting muscle will take more time to look bigger

lmao stop coping fatman. u dont have a big frame, you are just fat this is what you looked like skinny fat. that is not a big frame LMAO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
lmao stop coping fatman. u dont have a big frame, you are just fat this is what you looked like skinny fat. that is not a big frame LMAO

Chest is cut behind, bad posture too. Anyone can look terrible at that weight after fat loss imo

Chest is cut behind, bad posture too. Anyone can look terrible at that weight after fat loss imo
you are the biggest coper ive ever seen XD

• +1

This is better represantion, also grats on 69 upvotes. That shirt is not good anyway
you are the biggest coper ive ever seen XD
Are you serious? Atleast I most my pics without shame lmao and do something to looksmax

This is better represantion, also grats on 69 upvotes. That shirt is not good anyway

Are you serious? Atleast I most my pics without shame lmao and do something to looksmax

ive posted my pics here as well but im not doing it on a daily basis to get minimal attention from some forum users. you are such an attention whore and you lie to yourself about your looks 24/7 instead of accepting that you are not above average, you dont have a big frame and you dont have a good body cause you are simply fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, kobecel and androidcel
ive posted my pics here as well but im not doing it on a daily basis to get minimal attention from some forum users. you are such an attention whore and you lie to yourself about your looks 24/7 instead of accepting that you are not above average, you dont have a big frame and you dont have a good body cause you are simply fat
he's not fat he's underweight lol
also yes his frame is not big at all unfortunately

• +1
he's not fat he's underweight lol
also yes his frame is not big at all unfortunately
right now he is fat after all this "ogrebulking" gone wrong XD

So lets say you have a wider ribcage, etc... do you need more muscle to fill all that out? I know its like that for height but not sure how much it matter on frame.
yes. my wide clavicles is the reason its hard for me to build a big looking chest, i have a lot of area to fill up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
probably just weak chest genes. like i have bad arm genes
its from improper form on all pushing exercises for a very long period of time. my chest didnt start growing until a month or two ago

its from improper form on all pushing exercises for a very long period of time. my chest didnt start growing until a month or two ago
What grows if form is improper? Shoulders?

What grows if form is improper? Shoulders?
If u bench closer to ur shoulders it’s gonna be more shoulder than if u benched on ur nipple line.

The closer ur grip the more triceps u work.

All of that Influences what grows at what rate

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Yeh but I meant doing improper form
If u bench closer to ur shoulders it’s gonna be more shoulder than if u benched on ur nipple line.

The closer ur grip the more triceps u work.

All of that Influences what grows at what rate

alas it seems that taller men seem to bench press unevenly, using their shoulders and back to drive the weight up. ego lifting is never good for this reason. only do weight you can handle :feelsyay:

Poopy form niggas ?? swipe left queen ?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
Yeh but I meant doing improper form
No such thing as improper form. The main reason people get injured is cuz of too much weight, not warming up, doing partials