423FC49C-19E4-4A75-940F-409CFD12D368.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 107
  • B45D3A80-3152-443B-943F-8303CD0BAE5F.jpeg
    B45D3A80-3152-443B-943F-8303CD0BAE5F.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 7F058E14-370C-44C6-9E45-DB27A82ED7E0.jpeg
    7F058E14-370C-44C6-9E45-DB27A82ED7E0.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 88
Average frame for his height, but because most people are smaller than him, they will perceive him as a big framed guy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 3202
As an ethnic he is automatically invisible to women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
decent frame

Yes, achievable natty.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
bones are the only thing that matters for frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
is THAT body attainable natty? hell no you’re gonna need 500 mg test + 500 mg tren per week at least to achieve that

I got a 20 inch wide chest idk if that’s good or not at 6’1.5”

Frame doesnt matter unless you look completely ridiculous with shirt off

Average Face > Fucking over

Average Height > Fucking over

Average Frame > Widely Accepted by women

Frame doesnt matter unless you look completely ridiculous with shirt off

Average Face > Fucking over

Average Height > Fucking over

Average Frame > Widely Accepted by women
Looks like I have a good base then, taller than 90-95% of campus. Average frame but could be above average after GymCelling and the face can be fixed with procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Looks like I have a good base then, taller than 90-95% of campus. Average frame but could be above average after GymCelling and the face can be fixed with procedures
Yep you prob do have good base if you heightmog the competition

I would rate each trait in terms of value for MOST PEOPLE, aka the average man

#1 Race - White > Black > Hispanic > Asian > Indian.
Hispanics have better faces than blacks, but blacks have much better height and frame this alone should prove that ugly tallfag > handsome manlet

#2 Height - 6'1 barefoot, with boots 6'3 you should never worry about getting rejected for your height and gymmaxx can help tremendously, your face is prob average either lean maxxing or small surgery can put you in top tier position at this height

#3 Face - Face is king of the world but ONLY if you are like a PSL 7 but since a PSL 7 would never post on a forum/spend time browsing incel forums, you are probably average or below average in face

Getting 10% bodyfat is first step to looksmaxx face then more dramatic surgeries can come if you need them bad enough. There are certain flaws that are just unfucking fixable, also face is the most personal thing about you so people get super offended when they are ugly, other people share your same race and height, but nobody shares your face

#4 Frame > Just LOL frame is a meme, every fucking model worshipped on this forum has average/below average frame. Frame is also fixable with HGH and steroid use, even if you have shit frame at tall height you will still be a BIG guy to guys you 6" height mog

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Yep you prob do have good base if you heightmog the competition

I would rate each trait in terms of value for MOST PEOPLE, aka the average man

#1 Race - White > Black > Hispanic > Asian > Indian.
Hispanics have better faces than blacks, but blacks have much better height and frame this alone should prove that ugly tallfag > handsome manlet

#2 Height - 6'1 barefoot, with boots 6'3 you should never worry about getting rejected for your height and gymmaxx can help tremendously, your face is prob average either lean maxxing or small surgery can put you in top tier position at this height

#3 Face - Face is king of the world but ONLY if you are like a PSL 7 but since a PSL 7 would never post on a forum/spend time browsing incel forums, you are probably average or below average in face

Getting 10% bodyfat is first step to looksmaxx face then more dramatic surgeries can come if you need them bad enough. There are certain flaws that are just unfucking fixable, also face is the most personal thing about you so people get super offended when they are ugly, other people share your same race and height, but nobody shares your face

#4 Frame > Just LOL frame is a meme, every fucking model worshipped on this forum has average/below average frame. Frame is also fixable with HGH and steroid use, even if you have shit frame at tall height you will still be a BIG guy to guys you 6" height mog
The height is my issue; I’m 6’1.5” barefoot but with shoes on people still say 6’1”, Almost all say 6’2” tho. I never wear any thick shoes so that’s probably the reason. I wear running shoes most of the time and it only gives you around .45-.5 inches of added height. I’m assuming my weight and body posture is what is bringing me down.

The height is my issue; I’m 6’1.5” barefoot but with shoes on people still say 6’1”, Almost all say 6’2” tho. I never wear any thick shoes so that’s probably the reason. I wear running shoes most of the time and it only gives you around .45-.5 inches of added height. I’m assuming my weight and body posture is what is bringing me down.

Nope sorry bro, there is 0 chance it's your height or frame unless you live somewhere in Netherlands college where young guys might be 6'2-6'3 average

It IS 100% your face or race, thats a bitter pill to swallow but its the truth bro

Nope sorry bro, there is 0 chance it's your height or frame unless you live somewhere in Netherlands college where young guys might be 6'2-6'3 average

It IS 100% your face or race, thats a bitter pill to swallow but its the truth bro
That might be an eye opener lmao. You mean to tell me even if you’re definitely a certain height people will lowball if you’re ugly?

That might be an eye opener lmao. You mean to tell me even if you’re definitely a certain height people will lowball if you’re ugly?

Yep bro, alot of tallfags on this site like to project themselves onto others, thats why they scream at 5'8 manlets that it must be their face holding them back, But reality says otherwise I see way too many average looking tall boys with cute/hot gfs and they cheat on em' too

Tbh if a tall white/black/hispanic man is struggling with women, he must be atleast kind of ugly, fat/bald or autistic