Does HGH increase muscle growth alone?

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
i wanna get on some PEDs but don't wanna risk hair loss, what do you guys think? can i run HGH without test base?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Technically, maybe.

• Woah
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
hgh does induce hairloss on its own

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610, sandcelmuttcel and RealLooksmaxxer
tell me more
More growth hormone = faster cell regeneration.

You need to compliment it with a protein-rich diet in order for it to work effectively. It will increase the rate of regeneration and cell growth.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and RealLooksmaxxer
It helps but on high doses
HGH worth in small amounts for improving sleep and skin as a motherfucker
Real life changing compound in low doses to looksmax

If u combine hgh with steroids then yes, it will increase A LOT the gains

• Love it
Nigga what. You did chemistry yet you’re saying shit like this?

HGH = more IGF = faster cell growth which causes things like hair and nails to grow faster. Since when has HGH induced hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Baldingman1998, ChadsAreCool and 2 others

HGH = more IGF = faster cell growth which causes things like hair and nails to grow faster. Since when has HGH induced hair loss?
it also increases free dht in the blood

ive heard some people say hgh made their hair thicker and restored some of their hairline

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Blackout.xl
It helps but on high doses
HGH worth in small amounts for improving sleep and skin as a motherfucker
Real life changing compound in low doses to looksmax

If u combine hgh with steroids then yes, it will increase A LOT the gains
damn life fuel tbh

what dose is considered small?

giphy.gif

What? HGH from everything I’ve seen has next to 0 impact on DHT or T. Do you have any proof to back your claims at least?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and nonserviam
even if this was the case, hgh is an anabolic hormone so it would promote rapid hair growth. It doesn't break down anything

Last edited:
even if this was the case, hgh is an anabolic hormone so wouldn't promote rapid hair growth. It doesn't break down anything
The claim that it increases free DHT in blood doesn’t even make sense because T / DHT naturally peaks many years after the pituitary gland ramps down production of GH. No one is balding at 12-15 for this reason and only start shedding at 18 in the worst case scenario

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Warlow
damn life fuel tbh

what dose is considered small?

2-3 ius a day (REAL PHARMA GRADE HGH)
For muscle gains ofc there will be an small improvement, but nothing u will notice short term

HGH is a compound u wanna run for many years to have anti aging, looksmaxing and muscle gaining effects...not something u run 3 months and thats all

In bodybuilding world or real muscle improvements you need 3-4 times (or more) that dose

Last edited:
  • +1
2-3 ius a day (REAL PHARMA GRADE HGH)
For muscle gains ofc there will be an small improvement, but nothing u will notice short term

HGH is a compound u wanna run for many years to have anti aging, looksmaxing and muscle gaining effects...not something u run 3 months and thats all

In bodybuilding world or real muscle improvements you need 3-4 times (or more) that dose
Stack roids with 500mg test E and lifting and k2 + d3 + flurbiprofen and you’ll get big

• +1
if it's for gym why don't you take mk677 instead

Nigga stop lying, if anything many guy reports more hair growth at HGH.

And for OP's question, HGH will not build muscle in short, or even long term. Its a lifestyle drug that will help you with sleep, skin quality, some fat burning, nail/hair quality etc.

To grow big, you need AAS, and they will give you hair loss if you are prone to MPB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Nigga stop lying, if anything many guy reports more hair growth at HGH.

And for OP's question, HGH will not build muscle in short, or even long term. Its a lifestyle drug that will help you with sleep, skin quality, some fat burning, nail/hair quality etc.

To grow big, you need AAS, and they will give you hair loss if you are prone to MPB.
the rate of hair growth increases, but it in itself causes hair loss per se

i wanna get on some PEDs but don't wanna risk hair loss, what do you guys think? can i run HGH without test base?
No , first legit hgh is extremely expensive and impossible to source , 2nd it doesn’t build muscle unless used with steroids, half Hollywood actors including the females on hgh, are they jacked, no.
20 mg of dbol a day from some big guy at ur gym will build more muscle than some retarded fake alibaba hgh at 5% the cost. but keep being retarded and wasting money

it should increase protein synthesis so yeah i guess

Hgh is barely anabolic, it's also expensive as hell... There are better options out there

even if this was the case, hgh is an anabolic hormone so it would promote rapid hair growth. It doesn't break down anything
even so DHT would cause MPB in those with DHT sensitivity. surely though this means that DHT only causes hairloss in those already susceptible to MPB ie, those who are sensitive to DHT? it wont make someone sensitive to DHT?

The claim that it increases free DHT in blood doesn’t even make sense because T / DHT naturally peaks many years after the pituitary gland ramps down production of GH. No one is balding at 12-15 for this reason and only start shedding at 18 in the worst case scenario
I started Balding at 15. What does that mean??

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
isn't hgh good for hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I would take mk677 for hair and skin benefits and better chewing results but I don't want my nose or ears to grow

What about insuline sensitivity? I also read on forums that you need to take t3 or t4 after 1 months of hgh, to not get thyroid problems.

Hgh with insulin is absurdly effective at building muscle.