Does ibutamoren mk 677 increase facial bloat.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I see that ibutamoren mk 677 (nutradol) increases water retential a lot, will this cause facial bloat and a decrease in psl?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
yes bro, I dropped it cause I looked like a pufferfish. Worse for face bloat than nandrolone srs.

Apparently, it goes away after a month or so but I don't wanna look like shit for a month just to get some small benefits.

• +1
yes bro, I dropped it cause I looked like a pufferfish. Worse for face bloat than nandrolone srs.

Apparently, it goes away after a month or so but I don't wanna look like shit for a month just to get some small benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, ZyzzReincarnate, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Deleted member 483

fuck guess im wiping that off my potential list.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
fuck guess im wiping that off my potential list.
I mean I'd consider it if I still had my growth plates open and was just ldaring

Other than that it's not worth it for me.

Oh shit now I'm remembering that I took it during my pct which is probably why I looked like bloated dogshit then. I had completely forgot about that.

• +1
I mean I'd consider it if I still had my growth plates open and was just ldaring

Other than that it's not worth it for me.

Oh shit now I'm remembering that I took it during my pct which is probably why I looked like bloated dogshit then. I had completely forgot about that.
So do you think it bloats your face a whole lot, low body fat is literally essential for my face. Im early 18 and my ribcage growth plates, clavicles, etc are definitely not closed yet. Also growth hormone could prove beneficial in lowering body fat I hear?

So do you think it bloats your face a whole lot, low body fat is literally essential for my face. Im early 18 and my ribcage growth plates, clavicles, etc are definitely not closed yet. Also growth hormone could prove beneficial in lowering body fat I hear?
It does bloat your face alot but the bloat goes away after 3-4 weeks whereas the ibutamoren keeps working. And yeah it could help lowering bodyfat.

When I say bloat I mean water retention, it doesn't actually add fat to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Turkcel01, nobodyspecial369 and Extra Chromosome
It does bloat your face alot but the bloat goes away after 3-4 weeks whereas the ibutamoren keeps working. And yeah it could help lowering bodyfat.

When I say bloat I mean water retention, it doesn't actually add fat to your face.
So I will have to suffer for 1 month at least. I might consider it but would have to stay strong.

• +1
So I will have to suffer for 1 month at least. I might consider it but would have to stay strong.
Yeah pretty much. Honestly if you have a really clean diet and eat enough potassium it might not be bad at all.

• +1
Yeah pretty much. Honestly if you have a really clean diet and eat enough potassium it might not be bad at all.
might aswell try it because my growth plates gonna close eventually need to make the most of it while I can

• +1
Its anti diuretic hormone that causes the bloating aka ADH. You can take aspirin to get rid of it.

Its anti diuretic hormone that causes the bloating aka ADH. You can take aspirin to get rid of it.
No aspirin for your closed growth plates

• +1
Personally, I have not experienced any bloat while using it. Might be because I never get a bloated face regardless of all the shitty things I ate.

• +1
Tried it from 2 sources with no bloat. Ymmv.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Wool and jefferson
It bloated my face the fuck out, I was unrecognisable.

I dunno doesn't sound so bad to me, could be an indicator for skull growth