Does increasing forward growth make your skull more warrior-like?

yeah but there's way more important factors, having forward growth isn't sexually dimorphic.

Last edited:
I’m low IQ can you be more detailed of what that means?
Well forward growth and overall bone mass is gonna make you look more intimidating and warrior like.
Part of the reason forward growth exists is more space for airways, large palate and jaw function etc.
Better, more spacious airways results in higher oxygen input so better performance when the oxygen demand is high, like it would be in certain combat situations.
That being said both men and women can and do have froward grown faces so it's not associated with masculinity and hasn't been associated with combat outcomes (I think at least), like for example fwhr
but forward growth will make you look more robust and healthy which could be perceived as warrior like qualities
If you wanna seem more warrior like, look into fwhr, also hunter and deep set eyes have been proposed as a combat adaptation whilst forward growth is most certainly not.

pro tip if you want more replies in your threads, +1 everyone who replies

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and 000
I’m low IQ can you be detailed of what that means?
That forward growth is not inherently masculine,but more a sign of good development

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Well forward growth and overall bone mass is gonna make you look more intimidating and warrior like.
Part of the reason forward growth exists is more space for airways, large palate and jaw function etc.
Better, more spacious airways results in higher oxygen input so better performance when the oxygen demand is high, like it would be in certain combat situations.
That being said both men and women can and do have froward grown faces so it's not associated with masculinity and hasn't been associated with combat outcomes (I think at least), like for example fwhr
but forward growth will make you look more robust and healthy which could be perceived as warrior like qualities
If you wanna seem more warrior like, look into fwhr, also hunter and deep set eyes have been proposed as a combat adaptation whilst forward growth is most certainly not.

pro tip if you want more replies in your threads, +1 everyone who replies
Nicely explained, I appreciate it. About my post, I just want my skull to look more warrior and not so wimp-ish. Like when you look at a side profile of my head I don’t want you to see it looking so ovalular or circular, I want a sloped forehead and for the top of my head, I want no huge amount of curvature upwards — I want it to look more flat and descend downwards at the back of my head more. Does pulling the maxilla forward and laterally do this?

• +1
Nicely explained, I appreciate it. About my post, I just want my skull to look more warrior and not so wimp-ish. Like when you look at a side profile of my head I don’t want you to see it looking so ovalular or circular, I want a sloped forehead and for the top of my head, I want no huge amount of curvature upwards — I want it to look more flat and descend downwards at the back of my head more. Does pulling the maxilla forward and laterally do this?
pm me pics if possible, sounds like maybe you have a very curved occiput?
tbh I couldn't make much sense of what you wrote.
Maybe browridge fat graft can help make your forehead look more sloped, I don't know of any surgery designed to have that effect in paticular
Frauding skullshape with haircut is probably your best bet overall
I don't think pulling your maxilla can help with this.

Forward growth won’t make your gay alien occiput warrior like

• +1
pm me pics if possible, sounds like maybe you have a very curved occiput?
tbh I couldn't make much sense of what you wrote.
Maybe browridge fat graft can help make your forehead look more sloped, I don't know of any surgery designed to have that effect in paticular
Frauding skullshape with haircut is probably your best bet overall
I don't think pulling your maxilla can help with this.
aanhoavcmwl21.jpg .. the back of my head is flat though .. warrior like.

aanhoavcmwl21.jpg .. the back of my head is flat though .. warrior like.
fraud with curtains, gives me the appearance of a flat upper skull
either that or get a flat top jfl

curtains can make curved occiput appear much more curved depending on how they cut it though
personally I think occiput shape is mostly a meme as long as it's balanced with other features

822db4426c7164f244f3de372570d67e.jpg

Proportional neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio, slight occipital bone, orthognathic face (not ante face) where brow ridge, tip your teeth aligns perfectly with mouth protruding slightly (with concave philtrum) and chin protruding slightly more and sharp straight nose, high set ears creating illusion of long ramus, tight submental with medium set adam's apple will give you warrior profile silhouette. Though don't bother with it almost no one has this perfect superman profile. Just improve your front and 3/4th they are more important anyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy