Does increasing my dht with taking mk677 and estrogen blocker increase shoulder width?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I didn't check my shoulder width it would raise my cortisol too much :feelswhy:. All I know is my shoulder is broader than my hips, I'm not even close too @Zyros tier framcel and my frame grew over the past year (17-19). It could just be the gymcelling tho. I checked @Extra Chromosome heightmaxxing megathread but I just want to know if mk677, with dht cream and aromasin can increase my frame. I currently do interment fasting to increase hgh and I started taking creatine to increase dht. I'm not really concerned about Norwooding since I started taking ru58841 as a topical dht blocker. Also I stopped growing in height in early highscool (I'm 6ft) and my dick grew even after I turned 16. I turn 20 in less than a month, my clavicle growth plates still have to be open.:exited::exited::exited::exited::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
maybe a very small increase from those

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Yea, take proviron though. Should be more systematic than dht cream.

Oh didn't read you're 20. It's probably too late.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Just waiting for the very unlikely scenario that girls start becoming insecure about their clavicle lenght and height so science finally bothers to find a solution for closed growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Zeta ascended and androidcel
Just waiting for the very unlikely scenario that girls start becoming insecure about their clavicle lenght and height so science finally bothers to find a solution for closed growth plates
It sucks that they always have the upper hand in improving their looks. Not only is almost every cosmetic surgery for them, society calls us insecure/gay for trying to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, kobecel and SayNoToRotting
Does it work? I'm on fin, but I want to increase my frame. Does Fin stop clavicle growth?