Does increasing ramus length make your lower third longer?

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
what do you mean by longer?

no it wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, thecel and SPFromNY914
I have birdcel gonial :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I do too, lol just beardmax and neckmaxx. Otherwise save up for ccw or implant. If you can't do any of these, it's over, I'm sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Yabuki and Deleted member 9670
I do too, lol just beardmax and neckmaxx. Otherwise save up for ccw or implant. If you can't do any of these, it's over, I'm sorry
If you have armenoid/dinaric genetics like me, you wouldn't be able to beardmaxx, only mostachomaxx and that looks like shit

If you have armenoid/dinaric genetics like me, you wouldn't be able to beardmaxx, only mostachomaxx and that looks like shit
I have ginger facial hair looks like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Joe Yabuki
Solely lengthening the ramus will lower the gonial angle and make the body of the mandible, specifically the portion closer to the Gonion, larger and farther from the teeth.

It won’t make the chin any longer or shorter, so it technically has no effect on the aesthetic lower third height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
I have ginger facial hair looks like shit

probably mogs this. jfl just imagine you can't grow hair in your whole face, only in the philtrum area

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Solely lengthening the ramus will lower the gonial angle and make the body of the mandible, specifically the portion closer to the Gonion, larger and farther from the teeth.

It won’t make the chin any longer or shorter, so it technically has no effect on the aesthetic lower third height.
I feel like more mass makes it look longer

from a 3/4 it will be an illusion of longer than if u had a shorter ramus but from the front it will look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
No but it makes more prominent and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670