Does increasing testosterone naturally in puberty do anything?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I'm taking 4000 iu of vitamin d per day, which is supposedly meant to increase testosterone.
I also stopped working out but will start again, especially if an increase in T from working out does anything.
I could also maybe start taking ashwagandha.

I'm wondering if increasing testosterone levels naturally like this would have any long term positive impact such as better facial structure.

I'm 17 but I started puberty between 14 and 15

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 6873
Zinc and Magnesium are good for t too.
Ashwaganda isn't the best for T from my experience but very good for reducing cortisol (stress hormone)

I think it might help a tiny bit, but how masculine your face becomes i mostly determined by prenatal t i think. But than again my T levels were a bit above average last time i got it checked and i still look trannymaxxed Tom Welling jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, quattazel and 3 others
make full use of ur puberty man, remember that will determine how u look for the rest of ur adult life (naturally of course)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, Chadelite and 1 other person
make full use of ur puberty man, remember that will determine how u look for the rest of ur adult life (naturally of course)
Yeah I wish I'd started sleeping longer earlier on, I never got enough sleep

Yeah I wish I'd started sleeping longer earlier on, I never got enough sleep
holy fuck yeah sorry for thread derailment OP but this is the thing that keeps me awake at night (lul). i have slept VERY little the last 4 years fuck. i probably have brain damage too i fucked up my puberty real bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: axe624 and optimisticzoomer
Yes, but vitamin D will only raise your test very slightly unless you have a severe deficiency. A good rule of thumb is, if it's not creatine or protein and you don't have to go to a shady website to get it, it probably won't do anything worthwhile.

supplements don't do shit to test levels unless you are deficient in those vitamins or minerals. Don't believe that shit.

Lifting weights and getting lots of sleep will increase test levels.

In theory: Applying Dihydrotestosterone cream to your dick between ages 12 and 17 can make it grow huge, in theory. It is Dihydrotestosterone that is directly responsible for how large that tissue gets but can't use it any other way or use too much cream or that same Dihydrotestosterone could contribute to closing your growth plate prematurely and so you can be shorter than potential.

holy fuck yeah sorry for thread derailment OP but this is the thing that keeps me awake at night (lul). i have slept VERY little the last 4 years fuck. i probably have brain damage too i fucked up my puberty real bad
How old r u

supplements don't do shit to test levels unless you are deficient in those vitamins or minerals. Don't believe that shit.

Lifting weights and getting lots of sleep will increase test levels.
Pretty much everyone is deficient in k2 tho, and half the world are deficient in vitamin d

im literally gonna blast the shit out of hgh idc if it's china bullshit

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You’ve said this for ages, have you started yet?
i said this before but i had to lose weight since i read if you are overweight and inject hgh it's bad for you increases risk of type 2 diabetes

im still cutting down to a healthier weight

then i will inject

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Holy fuck here's the supplimnet copers. Look into peptides