Does isotretinoin mog tretinoin

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Discuss below class

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
They're literally the same thing, except one is in pill form and the other is applied topically. I also heard isotretinoin can stunt your growth.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, PubertyMaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
They're literally the same thing, except one is in pill form and the other is applied topically. I also heard isotretinoin can stunt your growth.
Jfl tbh

• +1
Omg not again this bullshit about stunting your growth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, Unbound and her
Omg not again this bullshit about stunting your growth
KEEP CRYING FOR ME, SON. IF I DIDN'T TAKE ACCUTANE WHEN I WAS 15 I WOULD'VE BEEN 6'5 AND YOU KNOW THAT.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Inscol, Theonewhowillascend and 3 others
Accutane is legit and a godsend magic pill. Destroys acne and destroys oily skin. Tretinoin is a acam, made my skin irritated and can destroy fat deposits in ur face (local effect google it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Doomerteen, Stingray and 2 others
tretinoin mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemide and Deleted member 1464
No, they are not. The clue is in the name.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stingray and her
retin-a mogs every skin care product because its cheap and actually effective

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1680
No, they are not. The clue is in the name.
FUCK ACCUTANE, SON.
Accutane is legit and a godsend magic pill. Destroys acne and destroys oily skin. Tretinoin is a acam, made my skin irritated and can destroy fat deposits in ur face (local effect google it)
It destroys oily skin temporarily. After you stop taking it your skin will be oily again if you had oily skin, at least that's from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 1464
FUCK ACCUTANE, SON.
Accutane is isotretinoin.
I'm not saying anything in favour or against either of them- merely pointing out that what you said was incorrect.

• Love it
Reactions: her
KEEP CRYING FOR ME, SON. IF I DIDN'T TAKE ACCUTANE WHEN I WAS 15 I WOULD'VE BEEN 6'5 AND YOU KNOW THAT.
giphy.gif
How tall bro also parents height?

Some of the ingredients in tretinoin (usually retin-A) gel/creams could affect your skin health. I have seen studies where it treated the acne well but caused other skin inflammation problems.

Isotretinoin, (usually accutane) is taken as a pill and so the other ingredients dont directly affect your skin like the tretinoin gel

Usually they give you the tretinion gel and if that doesnt work or its not working wel enough they will give you the isotretinoin pills because are stronger

I'm 5'1. My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'3.
Can you confirm this somehow?
Not that i am not believing you also tell me the dosage tou took and the duration of the treatment because sorry to say bro but i finished taking accutane and in the timespan that i was taking it not only did i grew 2.5 inches reaching 6ft but also i cleared my biggest failo

do you mean if someone ever produced tratinoin in pills, the effect would be similar to oral isotretinoin?

Obviously it's not possible to eat tretinoin cream because it's extremely toxic for the liver

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Can you confirm this somehow?
Not that i am not believing you also tell me the dosage tou took and the duration of the treatment because sorry to say bro but i finished taking accutane and in the timespan that i was taking it not only did i grew 2.5 inches reaching 6ft but also i cleared my biggest failo
Sure. This is a recent family picture with my mom and my dad:
Family picture

As you can see, I'm the shortest person in the family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
Some of the ingredients in tretinoin (usually retin-A) gel/creams could affect your skin health. I have seen studies where it treated the acne well but caused other skin inflammation problems.
Source?
do you mean if someone ever produced tratinoin in pills, the effect would be similar to oral isotretinoin?
They already do produce an oral tretinoin. Its used for treating some leukaemias.
But no, it's not the same.

Last edited:
But thats a good thing no? If it gets rid of fat You could achieve a more chiseled face.

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
- There is no mention of the vehicle composition in this study other than to explain that they were not able to get tretinoin in a gel so had to use a cream.
- The adverse effects seen in this study are common in topical retioids- they are not caused by the vehicle and I've truly no idea how you've made that connection.
- Your argument was that oral isotretinoin is less irritating than tretinoin gel so I'm not sure why a study exploring topical isotretinoin vs topical tretinoin is relevant.
I sincerely hope that you didn't injure yourself in that massive reach you made.
However, if you do have evidence that does support your claim, I genuinely would love to read it.

• +1
  • +1
Iso- taken orally
Tret-topical

Last edited:
isotretinoin is better

Accutane is better for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5'1? Wtf and these demons you call parents didn't even get you HGH?
Oh sorry, I made a mistake. Not 5'1, I'm actually 7'1.

• +1
@benignice thoughts on tretinoin being able to affect your malar fat pads or any other area with fat?
But thats a good thing no? If it gets rid of fat You could achieve a more chiseled face.
No it doesn't have to be always a good thing.

There's a stigma around fat that you always need to completely get ride of it but you do need a certain amount, it has lots of aesthetic benefits.

This is my problem with fasting, my fat pads are quickly affected, even my undereyes too, which makes me look worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopingForLife
isotretinoin seems to be associated with depression like symptoms in some patients , tretinoin is less conservative and much safer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@benignice thoughts on tretinoin being able to affect your malar fat pads or any other area with fat?
I've not seen any convincing evidence that it does, but if some comes along I would gladly reassess my position.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Accutane caused me to get these small dots in the Iris of my eye that still have not gone away, 2 years later. RetinA definitely wouldn't be able to affect my eyes like that.

• +1
Accutane caused me to get these small dots in the Iris of my eye that still have not gone away, 2 years later. RetinA definitely wouldn't be able to affect my eyes like that.
That could be a looksmax. Post pics

• +1
Accutane is the god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Doomerteen and Stingray

No it doesn't have to be always a good thing.

There's a stigma around fat that you always need to completely get ride of it but you do need a certain amount, it has lots of aesthetic benefits.

This is my problem with fasting, my fat pads are quickly affected, even my undereyes too, which makes me look worse.
Fuuuurk I have bloatedish face

I think retin A would be perfect for me than

How much does it get rid of fat deposits in the face? Like it removes 80% of your facefat?

• +1

How much does it get rid of fat deposits in the face? Like it removes 80% of your facefat?
@benignice said there's no convincing evidence so even if it did have some effect it definitely would not be to the extent you're looking for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
@benignice said there's no convincing evidence so even if it did have some effect it definitely would not be to the extent you're looking for
Bro I googled it and some people said it true

But it’s very rare ngl because vitamin A balanced out bodyfat if you take it orally so using as cream (retin A) it will make reduce bloat I assume

Do you have hallow cheeks now?

• +1
Bro I googled it and some people said it true
Ah yes, the source of all of the best and most reliable science.
You do know that you can google shit and find people that tell you to drink your own piss, don't you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Ah yes, the source of all of the best and most reliable science.
You do know that you can google shit and find people that tell you to drink your own piss, don't you?
There is no actual study for this ngl

It’s just some people talk about their experiences but the chances you might experience this is very very rare

• +1
Discuss below class
if you have terrible cystic acne, then yes.

if you have a few pimples then no. your basically fucking up your collagen. and growth if you're still growing.

• +1
if you have terrible cystic acne, then yes.

if you have a few pimples then no. your basically fucking up your collagen. and growth if you're still growing.
Tales from greycels @Petsmart bro help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1849

I have used it to no effect unfortunately (i mean it's god tier for skin but not for bloat)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
Dumb nigger tretinoin is isomer of isotretinoin lmao
Yeah. But that also makes it a totally different drug.
Accutane = isotretinoin = 13-cis-retinoic acid
Retin A = tretinoin = all-trans retinoic acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
There are a couple studies out there that have evaluated the effects of low-dose isotretinoin (Accutane) on collagen production. On average, study participants who took isotretinoin (60 mg/week) for 8 weeks (I think) exhibited a 50-60% increase in collagen levels. For someone who's 30+, that's hugely significant, and if the study results can be extrapolated to those of us in the general population, then it means that low-dose isotretinoin could be the most effective treatment available for boosting collagen levels.

@benignice If I recall correctly, I think you said you weren't really convinced by these studies (even though they weren't funded by the manufacturer or whatever)... ?

• +1