Does it matter the order I put products on

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Probably a dumb question, but for my pm routine does it matter what order I put products on. The order I’m putting them on tonight, is as follows
-cleanser
-retin a
(Wait 20 minutes)
Vit-c serum
(Wait 20 minutes)
-matrixyl 3000
-matrixyl synth 6
-cica gel
20 minute waits are for ph to resettle. Not sure if I should add 20 minutes for the other shit. I don’t think so.

No moisturizer even though you’re using tret?

No moisturizer even though you’re using tret?
Not everyday, You will fuck up your natural ability to keep your face moisturized if you moisturize everyday

Add from least dense to densest, you should cleanse first then add your serum. I dont know what cica gel is or matrixyl is but put the most watery stuff on first then the thicker products

Check the guide in the BOB section.

Add from least dense to densest, you should cleanse first then add your serum. I dont know what cica gel is or matrixyl is but put the most watery stuff on first then the thicker products
That’s kinda what I believed as well, but something told me to put Tret on first since it’s the biggest hitter. Then I followed the watery to thick process.

Check the guide in the BOB section.
I’m assuming you are referencing the collagen maxxing guide? I don’t believe I found an answer for that, cope has yet to write a thread on his routine

• +1
Reactions: wasted