Does JELQING WORK ?

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
Anyone try ? Does it work ? What's your routine?

It would be awesome if I could have one more inch in lenght and girth

Yes enlargement works most people can gain 1.5 to 2 inches in length and girth from it. Any more Is stupid and dangerous.

It’s been scientifically proven extenders work and jelqing does.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 685 and jefferson
Yes enlargement works most people can gain 1.5 to 2 inches in length and girth from it. Any more Is stupid and dangerous.

Did you try ?

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mr contemptuous, UglyMan and 3 others
It does.
I went from 17 cm to 18.5 in about 2 months, then I stopped for 1 year and just recently got started again, right now I'm at 17.8 (use it or lose it, just like the gym).

Yeah I went from 7.5 bp to 8.5 and 5.5 girth to 6.3 it works but you have to be dedicated and careful

Congratulation and Can I have your routine ? Here or pm
It does.
I went from 17 cm to 18.5 in about 2 months, then I stopped for 1 year and just recently got started again, right now I'm at 17.8 (use it or lose it, just like the gym).

Damn, please give me your routine bro

Congratulation and Can I have your routine ? Here or pm

Damn, please give me your routine bro
Just use the old extender, jelq. Horse squeezes, clamping, bathmate and yohimbe and forskolin jelqing cream, warm your dick yo with hot water also

Oh also stretch your pelvis area and do yoga it will relax your pelvic wall and tunica that way it’s way safer you might gain length or girth from more blood flow.

I also used nitrogen oxide during working out and l arginine for thicker blood vessels and stronger blood flow.

Damn 2 inches can be a life changer if you're a sub 6 Incher.

But i think Jelqing should only be done if you have a really small dick. otherwise i don't see why would anyone take the risk knowing there's a big chance that you might break your dick.

But i think Jelqing should only be done if you have a really small dick. otherwise i don't see why would anyone take the risk knowing there's a big chance that you might break your dick.
It’s safe if your not stupid lol and rip your dick lol. If you don’t want to jelq use a extender.

Just use the old extender, jelq. Horse squeezes, clamping, bathmate and yohimbe and forskolin jelqing cream, warm your dick yo with hot water also

Oh also stretch your pelvis area and do yoga it will relax your pelvic wall and tunica that way it’s way safer you might gain length or girth from more blood flow.

I also used nitrogen oxide during working out and l arginine for thicker blood vessels and stronger blood flow.

But like did you jelq every day ?

What is nitrogen oxyde and where did you but it ?

It’s safe if your not stupid lol and rip your dick lol. If you don’t want to jelq use a extender.

Nah i don't need to Jelq man I've got decent size (19cm)

Dick size is least of my worries believe me.

I
But like did you jelq every day ?

What is nitrogen oxyde and where did you but it ?
it dialates and expands your blood vessels it’s a work out supplement for pumps in the gym but it effects the blood flow all around your body

Im like 5 inches lenght and 6 girth, I just want more lenght and, if I can have more girth Im not gonna say no
I

it dialates and expands your blood vessels it’s a work out supplement for pumps in the gym but it effects the blood flow all around your body

Oh ok I find it thanks man, and how many times do you jelq a week ?

@Bobbu flay @Elgoblino Any guide on how to do it safely?

Just use the beginner routine on pegym, jelq for you, and thundersplace.

They have thousands of before and afters for non believers in the forums and subreddits

• +1
Reactions: Elgoblino and CupOfCoffee
does jelquing hurt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah I went from 7.5 bp to 8.5 and 5.5 girth to 6.3 it works but you have to be dedicated and careful
Shiet il hop on that girth train. My pencil dick needs to get to 6

@dicklet4incher the great dick philosophy tell me does jelqing work?

does jelquing hurt?
If you do it correctly and apply only a small amount of forced shouldn’t hurt at all. If you notice any pain, take a break for at least a week before starting up again using softer strokes and doing it for shorter periods of time. Your dick can get seriously injured if you don’t do it correctly

Jelqing works. Go on r/ajelqforyou (something like that) and read the beginners guide then look at the progress pics megathread if you’re still doubtful

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan

If
If you do it correctly and apply only a small amount of forced shouldn’t hurt at all. If you notice any pain, take a break for at least a week before starting up again using softer strokes and doing it for shorter periods of time. Your dick can get seriously injured if you don’t do it correctly

Jelqing works. Go on r/ajelqforyou (something like that) and read the beginners guide then look at the progress pics megathread if you’re still doubtful
if im 5.6” can I get to 8?

View attachment 96930
If

if im 5.6” can I get to 8?
Theoretically yes, if you are willing to do it for long enough. It will probably take 5 years or more of jelqing everyday for an hour or more to increase by that much and you’ll most likely give up/not be consistent about doing it. There’s a guy on Reddit who went from your length to more than 9” after doing it for like 15 years. Imo you shouldn’t even try going beyond 7 or 7.5 because most women say this is the sweet spot for length

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Theoretically yes, if you are willing to do it for long enough. It will probably take 5 years or more of jelqing everyday for an hour or more to increase by that much and you’ll most likely give up/not be consistent about doing it. There’s a guy on Reddit who went from your length to more than 9” after doing it for like 15 years. Imo you shouldn’t even try going beyond 7 or 7.5 because most women say this is the sweet spot for length
Fuuaaark man that’s will take so long but it would be worth it tbh. I just don’t have the drive anymore tbh. I’ll just surgery cope with ‘muh’ face

About the warm up do you just put a warm towel over your dick for 5 minutes or something??
I'll start jelqing and purchase a bathmate in November.

it depends if your erection quality is good or else
you would be 70% at the start of it and when in 1 month you actually manage to achieve 100% erection and instead say "bro jelqing worked"
while in fact your erection only got better is something a schizophrenic would do

Well there is all the other known stuff, but another tip would be that your pelvis area should always be relaxed, just like you always have the tongue on top of your mouth, it should just be a habit

does jelquing hurt?
About the warm up do you just put a warm towel over your dick for 5 minutes or something??
I'll start jelqing and purchase a bathmate in November.
Fuuaaark man that’s will take so long but it would be worth it tbh. I just don’t have the drive anymore tbh. I’ll just surgery cope with ‘muh’ face

i made a guide a time ago https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/#post-603304

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, UglyMan, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person