Does leanmaxing not work for girls?

actuary1234

actuary1234

Iron
I've seen pictures of insta models who are doing biking competitions, and leading up to the comp they will fast hard and IMO end up looking worse (thighs and butt end up looking skinnier, face does not really look better, etc). Do you guys agree?

fat ass will always beat lean ass

pics? or larp.

I mean if they are super fat than losing weight yes but a little bit fat in their face isnt bad

Well if they go overboard it can hinder the appeal of their body which could be halo-ing them.

face wise , girls should have some fat in their face to give them a soft look. That's why women who work out a lot seem so gaunt tbh.

I am speaking of getting super lean, not a chubby girl becoming normally slim. Chubby->Slim will def make a difference

I've seen pictures of insta models who are doing biking competitions, and leading up to the comp they will fast hard and IMO end up looking worse (thighs and butt end up looking skinnier, face does not really look better, etc). Do you guys agree?
Women only need to worry about coloring and having a nice back for chad to break :)

Diminishing returns past a certain BF%, same as men. They lose their feminine curves too which is not good.

nav0rqydesq41.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jones