Does legalized prostitution indirectly benefit men?

Does legalized prostitution indirectly benefit men?

• Total voters
Of course it’s better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Of course it’s better.
Women would obviously be less hypergamous knowing that men can easily satisfy their sexual needs with high quality and affordable hookers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
It directly benefits those women who are able to capitalise on their SMV or Erotic Capital & as a by product it alleviates Men out of hell temporarily so but still better than nothing though.

• +1
not in the west, where feminist skanks control the market and most men are cucks. In my area the average price is ~$300 an hour. There should be riots in the streets but no one is complaining. I doubt legalizing it would make a difference. You would need an increase in supply and I don't see that happening when women can make millions pretending to play video games on twitch, easily get a 9 to 5 through affirmative action, leech off betabux, welfare, etc. Also you best believe the law will protect their interests over clients. Basically our culture has rigged the game so that men lose no matter what.

• +1
Here a hooker costs 15 eu,but you fuck her on the spot around the area and its not private.They are okay looking,fucked a cute gypsy 18 year old a while ago,then i puked when i came home,if u want to fuck her in ur flat or hotel its 50 eu+other expenses jfl

• +1
Here a hooker costs 15 eu,but you fuck her on the spot around the area and its not private.They are okay looking,fucked a cute gypsy 18 year old a while ago,then i puked when i came home,if u want to fuck her in ur flat or hotel its 50 eu+other expenses jfl
Where are you from boyo?

• +1
if prostitution was a solution suicides, incels, ERs wouldn't be a thing

• +1