Does long hair work?

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Iron
That is to say, does long hair look better on any person than short hair would? Or is long hair more attractive on some face shapes?

some faces look better with long hair yes, short/long hair pref just depends on your pheno/look you're going for, just preference

Of course, you only need to be a DemiGod

Df9a0084 d17a 4f5b 852d 2b092fed76a0

Depends on the hair type/texture more than face itself

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 4209
Depends on the hair type/texture more than face itself
can confirm

i have ridiculous clown looking hair when it grows out it's so curly fml

can confirm

i have ridiculous clown looking hair when it grows out it's so curly fml
curly only at the ends or wavy is the best.

Very curly is what you say, unable to be styled and clown like. Very straight makes you look automatically like some goth or metalhead, and can look frail or thin if it has no volume

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Of course, you only need to be a DemiGod

View attachment 188449
If i had a wider mouth i would legit look alot like him , my friends already told me i look very similiar. Girls also commented i looked like a serial killer before, just dark triad max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If i had a wider mouth i would legit look alot like him , my friends already told me i look very similiar. Girls also commented i looked like a serial killer before, just dark triad max

Honestly I think he mogs these models to death.

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr
I'M LONG HAIRMAXING BUT ITS COPE IF YOU'RE UGLY

Honestly I think he mogs these models to death.
Yes he just looks very unique, u can see goodlooking guys on the street that ressemble brad pitt or some common models alot , but guys like ramirez u never come across that's why i think he just looks alot better. If ramirez were to walk in a room every1 would stare , if a normie model were to walk in people wouldnt look as much imo. If your goal is turn heads and get attention ramirez has the PERFECT phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
ngl my shaddow reminds me of ramirez

Yes he just looks very unique, u can see goodlooking guys on the street that ressemble brad pitt or some common models alot , but guys like ramirez u never come across that's why i think he just looks alot better. If ramirez were to walk in a room every1 would stare , if a normie model were to walk in people wouldnt look as much imo. If your goal is turn heads and get attention ramirez has the PERFECT phenotype.

I think is because he looks totally DOM, girls call him Dark Prince all time, there's tons of videos and groups until now with Gifs and photos of him that girls like, this photo of him when teenager

2085113b 7095 4f3c b048 976f5dc0e5d7

Side profile of him when teenager

De1e79b0 a294 4e87 9154 762e836c1a19

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr
curly only at the ends or wavy is the best.

Very curly is what you say, unable to be styled and clown like. Very straight makes you look automatically like some goth or metalhead, and can look frail or thin if it has no volume
slightly wavy is best imo like matt bomer