Does Lookism have better looksmaxxing information

Thetic

Thetic

Iron
Title

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Mouthbreath
Both sites have the same info, its just lookism was earlier. Lookism is cucked from what i heard recently so its up to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
We are sister sites, same informations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Lux
628655 3ca8e20536dbd9a1fd4263656ec53acc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 8765 and 11 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
Both sites are similar, but I'd argue lookism has more in depth information and smarter users (most are gone however). There are more retards here, spouting nonsense, and they are looked up to.

Either one you have to dig for the good/accurate info and do additional research on your own

Justthewayyouare on lookism helped me learn a ton when I was starting out. Very smart user.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Both sites are similar, but I'd argue lookism has more in depth information and smarter users (most are gone however). There are more retards here, spouting nonsense, and they are looked up to.

Either one you have to dig for the good/accurate info and do additional research on your own

Justthewayyouare on lookism helped me learn a ton when I was starting out. Very smart user.
Would you mind sharing
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and SubhumanCurrycel
Would you mind sharing
Thanks!
Just lookup the user and look through the posts. You'll have to do some digging, but I'm not doing that for you lmao.

No,
they have far better info interms of male aesthetics and ratios but interms of
general
looksmaxes and surgeries we have better info

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Lookism is cucked asf now and the new whole site design doesnt help either i fucking miss those times when undisputed, armadybilbruh rulled there.
Now its all fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Arvenas
Lookism started nice, and then it turned into a bunch of sissies crying about their hurt feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Without a doubt, most people here are underage high schoolers who have never gotten a procedure, know nothing about procedures and just promote meme surgeries. Literally the thread before this is asking the difference between a bimax and a chin-wing JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
lookism.net is pretty much dead now, aside from some oldcel autist larpers that post under sm alts that u cant tell whos who. most of the looksmaxxing users moved to this site when it went down but dont rly post, however, old posts there pretty much cover every single looks theory related thing.

isnt lookism allowing foids, homos and other homokomando?
the allowing girls is legit the most retarded thing for any blackpill site to do. they dont relate whatsoever to the general userbase and are absolutely useless in terms of looksmaxxing experience. pretty much only pyscho whores looking for validation posted there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
IMO lookism has better stuff if you are really looking to surgery maxx. Here is better for more practical measures of looksmaxxing and less risk surgeries.

Oh homosexuals aren’t allowed here?
As far as i know gay content isnt allowed. Saying youre gay is also gay content so u might be banned too.

Nothing wrong with dick talks or how handsome a dude is tho

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Lookism is old but have a lot of very good informations, especially those that are timeless like ratios.

Looksmax is way younger, as its user database. Hence we unfortunately have lot of newbie / redpill / cope content, but a lot of informations coming from Lookism with more developed and updated one, like recent studies, surgeon contact, softmaxxing product etc.

Ultimately, if you have to search for a specific topic, you want to use both.