Does looksmaxxing coaches exist IRL?

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Just wondering, are there any "professionals" of Lookism IRL that could help ugly people to ascend?

I mean, a coach that could suggest where the guy should do a plastic surgery (what makes him facially unattractive), what kind of body he should aim for while gymcelling, what kind of haircut and clothing fits his style more and so on.

It would be way more on point than any therapist cope one could follow, because it would actually make the guy slay and feel better about himself.

there's a person called "astrojew". he offers coaching on how to put your tongue on the roof of your mouth. lesson lasts for 1 hour and costs 30 dollars. deal of the decade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong, SayNoToRotting, Stare and 17 others
I’ll help u ascend if you buy my program it costs $200 I’ll give it to you for $100. I’m an expert in this field and my software is worth millions btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel, FatmanO and 12 others
Plastic surgeons
Dermatologists

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Steve bachall
There are no looksmaxing coaches but these videos and channels have the info your looking for.
Looks Theory

And how could I forget... @mojopin youtube channel
Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I’ll help u ascend if you buy my program it costs $200 I’ll give it to you for $100. I’m an expert in this field and my software is worth millions btw
bones me

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
I could write you a program to follow for natural looksmaxing for £50

Scams me

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Alexanderr, mojopin and 1 other person
Find high effort threads here and on lookism, all you need. Surgery wise just provide videos and pictures (HQ ones) and people can seriously rate you.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Hmu if you’re interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace, androidcel, FatmanO and 6 others
DM BeautifulBones :lul:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
end it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
your own knowledge would be best I think.

The best you can do is get a good morph done from someone on here have it posted for others to critique and then remorph a 2nd or 3rd draft etc and then take the morph to a legit PS to ask what could be done to realistically achieve something close to it.

Any "looksmaxxing coach" IRl will be a BP moron who takes you to get a spray tan and a new wardrobe like that Queer Eye tv show

Just wondering, are there any "professionals" of Lookism IRL that could help ugly people to ascend?

I mean, a coach that could suggest where the guy should do a plastic surgery (what makes him facially unattractive), what kind of body he should aim for while gymcelling, what kind of haircut and clothing fits his style more and so on.

It would be way more on point than any therapist cope one could follow, because it would actually make the guy slay and feel better about himself.
I think hollywood movie actors have them

It’s a pretty niche job so I reckon it would be pretty hard to find an accession coach IRL unless you live in California.

Yeah, they are maxillo-facial surgeon

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Yes OP
I am a "professional" Bonesmasher
That means I can punch you in the face 24/7
To make your Bones "grow"
I charge merely 80$ an hour