does losing weight increase penis size?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
im currently sitting here at 102kg (224 lbs) as a 17 year old male and i have a 4 inch dick and its pretty much safe to say that the only thing i seek now is the rope but there is a final cope.Will it increase in length if i lose that weight? and if so how much weight is needed to be lost for 1 inch etc

no but its better to be a jacked 180 lb person with a small dick than a fat 220 lb person with a small dick.

gymcel

no, not significantly, also depend how much fat is covering your dick
over if you live in the west with 4 inch

It can get rid of fat surrounding your dick making it look bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel and jefferson
Not necessarily done growing at 17. It probably is though tbh. It will look bigger if you lose fat. And the rest of you will look better also so just lose the fat.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
DHT GEL NOW, EXPRESS 1 DAY SHIPPING

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
No, unless the base of your dick is covered by 1"+ of fat which is unlikely at only 220lbs. Dig in there a little, you fat fuck. See if you can fit a finger between your dick and the fat around it.

Pic related. Left is normal, right is fat pad covering the base of the dick. If yours looks closer to the drawing on the right you might "gain" some size, but obviously your dick itself won't grow.

Attachments

• Unsdfsdfed.jpg
    Unsdfsdfed.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Think of it this way; your penis is a certain length, some of it is inside the body, some of it is outside the body.
the base of the penis is attached to bone (pubic ramus) and not to the skin.
The shorter the distance between this bone and your skin, the more of your penis will be visible.
so yes; losing weight will make more of your penis visible if you have any amount of fat in this area.
Even if the fat isn't hanging in folds it will still help slightly to reach your ideal bf.

as for your case specifically, and how much weight you should loose, its really hard to tell when we don't even know your height, musclemass or bf%.But I'd say there's good reason not to loose hope until you've tried cutting yourself down to 10-15 percent. You owe yourself to try it once before you rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SchrodingersDick and Extra Chromosome
Only by trimming your fat pad. If you get a ruler and press it into your fat pad, that’s your bone pressed erect length. That length will not change will fat loss.

You could do hanging and gain like 1-3 inches though

What’s your girth ?

What’s your girth ?
i really havent counted im afraid to i cant cope well with the length part i dont want to know that im a girthlet too but it seems average idk im not going to count it

i really havent counted im afraid to i cant cope well with the length part i dont want to know that im a girthlet too but it seems average idk im not going to count it
Girth is fixable too.. easy fix. PGE1/caverject injections.. old guys use it to get boners.. just inject enough to get a 2-3 hour erection, and do it frequently and you’ll gain.. it gives you 110% erections so it’s bascially clamping without the risk .. long as u don’t overdose it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and androidcel
PGE1/caverject injections
i dont know what is that but if it will help me achieve erections i will look it up i have taken medical pills that fucked my erections too on top of having a small dick its beyond over but i have to try yes

i dont know what is that but if it will help me achieve erections i will look it up i have taken medical pills that fucked my erections too on top of having a small dick its beyond over but i have to try yes
Aslong as u don’t have a blood flow / blood leak problem, it should give u a raging boner.

Get it prescribed by a doc tbh.. they’ll tell u what dose is safest.. if you dose it too High your dick will legit die.. you’ll get gangrene and they’ll have to amputate

im currently sitting here at 102kg (224 lbs) as a 17 year old male and i have a 4 inch dick and its pretty much safe to say that the only thing i seek now is the rope but there is a final cope.Will it increase in length if i lose that weight? and if so how much weight is needed to be lost for 1 inch etc
Stop jerking off and get healthy to maximize its potential.

Strecth for length

Jelq for girth

Also Manscaping definitely gives the illusion of a bigger dick

Last edited:
It might 'look' bigger if you lose weight. It won't actually get any further inside a foid though when having sex, since when you fuck, the fat pad at the base of your dick will be pushed back anyway.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'm sure it can create an illusion to it looking bigger.

4 inch dick, isn't that like clinically short? Try your luck brother and go look after a doctor who will give you a perscription for HGH, he simply has to.

It will make it look bigger in comparison.