Does manual labor decrease testosterone?

sdmaster

sdmaster

Silver
Im working as a unloader. Basically taking out shit from a truck such as mags for car tires, heavy ass cans, cat litter sand and shit.
im still 15.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, joeveniro, Deleted member 6867 and 2 others
depends how much you eat.
Protip: Dont malnourish yourself rn. This is the most important stage of your life, make sure you eat enough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344, Idontknowlol and 5 others
I’d think it increases it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
depends how much you eat.
Protip: Dont malnourish yourself rn. This is the most important stage of your life, make sure you eat enough.
Been eating a lot of protein tbh and i avoid refined carbs.

Been eating a lot of protein tbh and i avoid refined carbs.
Make sure to eat enough calories too. You dont want to be working all day and only eating 2000 cals

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and sdmaster
I thought more work on the body equals more cortisol
Really depends how much you work and how stressing it is. If your body can always recover from the stress, its not that bad

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and sdmaster
Make sure to eat enough calories too. You dont want to be working all day and only eating 2000 cals
im not working all day. basically just like 4hrs and school at night. Its been a hard life also i play basketball at school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and audimax
Dont malnourish yourself rn. This is the most important stage of your life, make sure you eat enough.
i wish someone told me that

i probably wouldn't have ended up 5'7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9344, joeveniro and 1 other person
you're strong kiddo, take care of your back i injured mine when i was 18 working those jobs

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and sdmaster
i wish someone told me that

i probably wouldn't have ended up 5'7
COPE. I was undereating throughout most of my teenage years and I still managed to reach 6 foot 4 at 16 years old. What your mother ate while pregnant with you and what she fed you as a baby had a much greater impact on your height than what you ate as a teenager.

im not working all day. basically just like 4hrs and school at night. Its been a hard life also i play basketball at school.
Ok. Sleep enough every day, eat enough, and your puberty should be fine. Are you tall enough?

you're strong kiddo, take care of your back i injured mine when i was 18 working those jobs
No choice but to work. I dont wanna work in supermarket and shit salary too low. im poorcel

COPE. I was undereating throughout most of my teenage years and I still managed to reach 6 foot 4 at 16 years old. What your mother ate while pregnant with you and what she fed you as a baby had a much greater impact on your height than what you ate as a teenager.
i was fed sprite and formula milk

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomuser2407 and sdmaster

I dot believe this is totally true, I'm sure height is somewhat determined by environmental conditions. I believe constantly eating will boost growth hormones.

Ok. Sleep enough every day, eat enough, and your puberty should be fine. Are you tall enough?
im only 180cm but people are short here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
i was fed sprite and formula milk
It also depends on your genetics, if your parents were short and their parents and relatives were also short, then it's impossible for you to be tall, you need the genes to be tall, it's not just about diet, but yeah diet does matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It also depends on your genetics, if your parents were short and their parents and relatives were also short, then it's impossible for you to be tall, you need the genes to be tall, it's not just about diet, but yeah diet does matter.
yea most of my family is 5'8-5'10

i got a couple 6 foot uncles tho, genetic recombination is crazy

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
EAT A FUCKING LOT

Loats of meat, veggies, fruits, dairy etc, and you'll be fine

Im working as a unloader. Basically taking out shit from a truck such as mags for car tires, heavy ass cans, cat litter sand and shit.
im still 15.
@SalFerrari does manual labour and hes a giga chang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6409
Literally the opposite

yes, working hard for +8 hours is cortisol maxing also you have to follow orders like beta bitch

It s good you will become high t beast . Stress from work is actually good stress because it makes you adapt to it , eventually you will release way less cortisol in a year than you did the first day of your job . Just sleep , eat protein saturated fats and mufa , a lot of vegetables and fruits , you could supplement k2 , calcium magnesium amd ashwagandha to keep cortisol low .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back