Does mewing or chewing actually do anything?

?

• Yes

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Loads of people say mewing doesn't do anything n stuff and then there b ppl saying that it's helped them and I've never seen any proof of mewing or chewing hard gum a lot improve da jaw.

Loads of people say mewing doesn't do anything n stuff and then there b ppl saying that it's helped them and I've never seen any proof of mewing or chewing hard gum a lot improve da jaw.
The younger the better

Chewing and MEWING consistently under the age of 18 is guaranteed to bring some sort of results

Astrosky
Tomazzo are some examples of mewing working

@retard made a thread on proving that mewing works by analyzing before and after pics

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and retard
I don't know about long term, but after chewing something very tough for about 10 minutes, I can see a visible pump in my masseters and it widens the appearance of my jaw.
I imagine that this would become permanent after regular sessions but I'm pretty inconsistent with the workouts :\

I believe mewing till 14 years works effectively. Mike Mew said it himself. After that age I think it is a cope, so mewing works and doesn't work too.

Chewing works for sure. It isn't a cope. It's good for lengthening the ramus and masseter hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
At the very least it helps to build up the muscles below the mandible which makes the jawline look more defined.

I'm a believer in it changing the facial bones too but I can't find any good progress pictures to prove it unfortunately.

The younger the better

Chewing and MEWING consistently under the age of 18 is guaranteed to bring some sort of results

Astrosky
Tomazzo are some examples of mewing working

@retard made a thread on proving that mewing works by analyzing before and after pics
That was a rlly good thread, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Mewing can have marginal results if done consistenly during puberty.

Chewing will improve your masseter but if you overdo it you will look like a brick.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Kingkellz
I would post my own pics but i don't want people to laugh at my big nose.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I would post my own pics but i don't want people to laugh at my big nose.

Yeah its big like pinnochio because you're a fucking liar about mewing not being a cope

I believe consistent, high intensity chewing will, over the course of several years, remodel the facial bones to some extent. I've been chewing for 9 ish months and I have gotten results that are not masseter growth but what I believe are actually changes in the bones themselves. Most people would give up in the first 2 months when they dont go from subhuman to Chad but the process of bone remodeling is a slow steady process. It took years for you to get that way, it will take years to undo it. The bloat is a temporary side effect that you just gotta power through for the permanent gains. Call me a liar or coper, I'm going to keep chewing.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and Deleted member 2846
Even if it does nothing, it will prevent any further bone-related descension.

What dont you low iq cel idiots get

Mewing is the natural posture for humans

If you dont mew even at 50 youre gonna have maxilla and mandible relapse

Jfl at the faggots on here

Even if it does nothing, which is bs because astro got results at 22-23 and no he didnt get fillers you faggots ive talked with him, atleast it wont make you worse
Its a cope
Stfu low iq fag

I believe consistent, high intensity chewing will, over the course of several years, remodel the facial bones to some extent. I've been chewing for 9 ish months and I have gotten results that are not masseter growth but what I believe are actually changes in the bones themselves. Most people would give up in the first 2 months when they dont go from subhuman to Chad but the process of bone remodeling is a slow steady process. It took years for you to get that way, it will take years to undo it. The bloat is a temporary side effect that you just gotta power through for the permanent gains. Call me a liar or coper, I'm going to keep chewing.
I chewed soft gum and sometimes falim for hours every day last year (stim addict) and all it did was build up my buccinators (srs)

I think gum is cope, hard foods are the way to go

you need the chewing to be short and intense or the buccinators will get involved and you'll chipmunkmaxx yourself

mewing deformed my cheekbones into this

Yes and No
Mewing/Good Tongue Posture/Nose Breathing is good to do at any point in your life, it will prevent you from descending even further, but if you're starting after 20 you won't see gains, if you're starting at like 17-18 you will see abysmal gains

Chewing is legit, but it takes a long time OR a good amount of time if done under high intensity, it makes a difference, the problem with chewing is that you can actually over do it and turn into either a blockhead or a chipmunk.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I chewed soft gum and sometimes falim for hours every day last year (stim addict) and all it did was build up my buccinators (srs)

I think gum is cope, hard foods are the way to go

you need the chewing to be short and intense or the buccinators will get involved and you'll chipmunkmaxx yourself
I chew around 6 plus pieces of falim at a time. I love the way it feels so I would keep chewing even if I knew it didn't do anything. At least now I can cope with the hope it gives lol

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
If you mew hard enough you can age as good as Mike

Attachments

• fgmgcbc.JPG
    fgmgcbc.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 64
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
People do not like to wait; mewing will give results over years of hard work and consistency, the belief that you will get results quickly is what sets so many people up for disappointment and quick to call it cope, mike and Astro are some of the only people who have mewed for a long enough time to see good results, and they both are incredibly well developed bone structure wise

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
If you mew hard enough you can age as good as Mike

View attachment 273371
Mike has shitty British Aging genes, he probably would've looked worse if he didn't mew though, good tongue posture and nose breathing for preventing your face from melting is definitely legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
People do not like to wait; mewing will give results over years of hard work and consistency, the belief that you will get results quickly is what sets so many people up for disappointment and quick to call it cope, mike and Astro are some of the only people who have mewed for a long enough time to see good results, and they both are incredibly well developed bone structure wise
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038 1

Mewing and chewing is just about as real as penis enlargement pills

Does beating your face with a hammer sound like a good idea?
Fighters have good eye bridge n stuff from being punched in the face

Brutal, but you are right, only a retard would say something like this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
tomaazo's "results" are literally just pubertal changes
mewing hasn't done jackshit for his maxilla, it's still recessed as ever
his facial bones just became bigger and his bodyfat% obviously dropped
chewing made his masseters thicker which helped him gain some width, but that's really it
i still somewhat believe in mewing and chewing nonetheless

if your still have a bit of maturing to do it means you still are in puberty late term, a blessing for mewing, early puberty is a death sentence 16+
tomaazo's "results" are literally just pubertal changes
mewing hasn't done jackshit for his maxilla, it's still recessed as ever
his facial bones just became bigger and his bodyfat% obviously dropped
chewing made his masseters thicker which helped him gain some width, but that's really it
i still somewhat believe in mewing and chewing nonetheless
everyone mews slightly definitely the chances of doing it right are far lower when trying to correct bad oral posture

mew from birth with no allergies and breastfed and you'll never worry about doing it wrong it's just nature to those people.
I'm a believer in it changing the facial bones too but I can't find any good progress pictures to prove it unfortunately.
most people actually don't want to show progress in photos due to lense distortion and dis-encouragement from dickheads on the internet. They're more likely to be satisfied with themselves thats all that matters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What If your maxilla is healing? I’m 20 so I don’t expect Mewing to turn me into a chad. I’m hoping for MSE to split my suture in half at 12 to maybe 14mms and FacePull while hard Mewing and supplementing for bone remodeling. Also MSDO for the lower jaw, they’ll cut the mandible in half and it’ll expand 12 to 14mms laterally also. I’m hoping hard Mewing while facePulling can give me drastic facial bone structure changes. I see as a maxilla that’s been split in half as wounded and through supplementing and hard Mewing you can maximize those gains and healing process. Could be huge bro science but no one has ever gotten MSE and MSDO at the same time ever in recorded history so we don’t know what will happen. The green arrows are what to expect from MSE and MSDO alone but that’s not adding hard Mewing and supplementing along the way.

Attachments

• 5B2A50D2-3E8F-4174-B426-8F0ED5114706.jpeg
    5B2A50D2-3E8F-4174-B426-8F0ED5114706.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

The big question is what causes the maxilla to grow forward. It seems unreasonable for it to be the result of lifelong tongue pressure. Nobody does that afaik. The tongue merely rests on the roof.