title

bc they feed soja to the cows. based?

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
It actually helps you increase height during development

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 7866
Op s next thread : does breathing increase T ?

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and germcel
so milk products as a protein-source is no problem?

no. milk gives you strong bones. my knuckles are hard af, i hurt others who are way stronger than me with them

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and germcel
(((they))) don’t want you to grow big and strong stop buying propaganda drink milk and eat read meat to 1 up the fuken jews @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Loud_Jock, IWantToMax and 4 others
Op s next thread : does breathing increase T ?
It unironically does. Stop breathing for a couple days and within a month your body will be out of T

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 7651
(((they))) don’t want you to grow big and strong stop buying propaganda drink milk and eat read meat to 1 up the fuken jews @Tony
yeah, they've done an absolute hitjob on milk. Meanwhile, greatest race in existence used milk every day, more than everyone else, for virtually everything. I trust results, not joo

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, kebabcoper, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Cope you should eat bugs
3fd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, TITUS and St. Wristcel
Theres studies that say milk helps bones and height

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Milk is generally pro-androgenic if digested well. It raises IGF-1 and insulin, which are growth factors. Which lead to higher Test levels. The saturated fat SFA it contains also anabolic.
The progesterone in milk should antagonize estrogen, but if your metabolic or hormonal health is not great, you may get estrogen flare-ups from milk.
Cow milk is similar in structure to human female milk. Babies grow with human milk, baby calves grow with cow milk.
Just LOL at not drinking milk as a child

• +1
Reactions: germcel and St. Wristcel
Milk should be a staple for everyone. Good source of protein too.

I drink 600ml of milk everyday with my protein shakes, it's godlike. If i could get some raw milk it would even be more godlike.