Does minoxidil work for eyebrow thickening or not?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
i am asking because every autist says different shit. someone says it will fuck up collagen while someone else say it does nothing. has anyone fucking tried and can report and not someone that dont know shit

also if you know any method pls let me know

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
IM USING IT AND IT WORKS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salience, Deleted member 6785, SexyMofo and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
thx bro. have u gotten any side effects and do you have pics?
no side effects tbh
im only 1 month into using it and my eyebrows are super thick compared to before
im posting pics after 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Salience, SexyMofo, Danish_Retard and 2 others
no side effects tbh
im only 1 month into using it and my eyebrows are super thick compared to before
im posting pics after 3 months
how do you apply it? im 5iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
lol I put some on my hands then rub it on my eyebrows
Can you get finger hairs from it? Does hair even grow on the underside of your hands? I don't see any tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, SexyMofo and Deleted member 5912
Can you get finger hairs from it? Does hair even grow on the underside of your hands? I don't see any tbh.
low iq question ngl
no there are no hair follicles on your hands jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Danish_Retard
i am asking because every autist says different shit. someone says it will fuck up collagen while someone else say it does nothing. has anyone fucking tried and can report and not someone that dont know shit

also if you know any method pls let me know
Minoxidil wont make you grow new hair folliculess where there never existed one in the first place.

It can just estimulate what is already there. That is that the amount of eyelashes or eyebrow that you have will not change jfl maybe you could experience some visual improvement just because of better hair quality, that could be completely unrelated to minoxidil anyway tbh.

spørg du fordi du ønsker at have det?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Minoxidil wont make you grow new hair folliculess where there never existed one in the first place.

It can just estimulate what is already there. That is that the amount of eyelashes or eyebrow that you have will not change jfl maybe you could experience some visual improvement just because of better hair quality, that could be completely unrelated to minoxidil anyway tbh.
fuck this thread is so old

And my eyelashes grew like a weed after i used serum so your theory is false

fuck this thread is so old

And my eyelashes grew like a weed after i used serum so your theory is false
What serum my theory is not false fag jfl keep coping with ur new hair follicle inducing minoxidil jfl you already had those lashes but ur subhuma IQ didn't allow u take care of them properly

I've been using it for 2.5 months and it works great. Lots of new hairs coming in, and the pre-existing ones have gotten longer and thicker. Minox increases overall hair growth so u may grow more finger and toe hair as well
So far no side effects other than a bit more puffiness in the eyebrow area in the morning, but it causes hooding for a few hours so not rly a downside. Minox does dry ur skin so moisturize daily on the spot u apply it on and you'll have no problems at all