Does MSE+FM+IMDO give you forward growth?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
@RealSurgerymax Is it possible to achieve considerable / significant forward growth through orthodontics (the one I'm getting)? Or only through bimax

theoretically it should but facepulling gets less effective as age increases. i have heard 4-7 mm in kids/teens and 2-3 mm in adults of forward movement. Im going to try this before i consider bimax.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Squirtle
theoretically it should but facepulling gets less effective as age increases. i have heard 4-7 mm in kids/teens and 2-3 mm in adults of forward movement. Im going to try this before i consider bimax.
So what are orthodontics good for at my age? I'm 24. I'm getting MSE to widen my mouth and palate, laterally expand my zygos by 3mm on each side, and improve my whole maxilla; FM to make my maxilla more upswung and forward grown; IMDO to make my mandible more square and angular. As far as my intentions regarding them are concerned, at any rate

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
So what are orthodontics good for at my age? I'm 24. I'm getting MSE to widen my mouth and palate, laterally expand my zygos by 3mm on each side, and improve my whole maxilla; FM to make my maxilla more upswung and forward grown; IMDO to make my mandible more square and angular. As far as my intentions regarding them are concerned, at any rate
how much are you expanding with mse

you should read this.

I think MSE will give you those changes but it wont be as drastic as you probably want. I dont know much about IMDO for adults so i will let someone else answer. Either way in my opinion it is worth it to try these before bimax if you have the time and money
I was INSTRUCTED to undergo these orthodontic procedures PRIOR TO getting a bimax for the best results.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I was INSTRUCTED to undergo these orthodontic procedures PRIOR TO getting a bimax for the best results.
if you plan on getting bimax, these will help for a better end result. I was just saying that MSE and FM doesnt really rival bimax in terms of forward movement for adults

• +1
if you plan on getting bimax, these will help for a better end result. I was just saying that MSE and FM doesnt really rival bimax in terms of forward movement for adults
Right, I wasn't gonna substitute them for bimax anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10097

Bro be careful with expanding your zygos it could fuck up your es ratio

No offence, but this is a really stupid question. IMDO is literally meant to advance the mandible and it's usually coupled with a Lefort. Obviously it gives forward growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7776
no a protraction device and a surgery that advances your jaw forward will not give you forward growth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Isnt IMDB the movie rating website?

• JFL
thats fucked up tbh i gotta be careful

Honestly bro if I were you, i’d skipped mse (unless narrow palatecel) and go straight for imdo or bimax. You aren't going to see any noticeable forward growth with the face mask at 24 and widening zygos and nose is a looksmin

Honestly bro if I were you, i’d skipped mse (unless narrow palatecel) and go straight for imdo or bimax. You aren't going to see any noticeable forward growth with the face mask at 24 and widening zygos and nose is a looksmin
i am

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage