Does muscle make one appear taller or shorter?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I'm not taking about roided bodies here, more like an ectomorphic minimal muscle body and natural 1-2 years of lifting weights.

It won’t make much difference in terms of perceived height

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
It won’t make much difference in terms of perceived height
Would training back muscles make you stand taller though? As our spine is supported by muscle.

If you are a manlet and you life you will look more of a manlet

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, buflek, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
stop coping retard, women only see face

• +1
Reactions: axedee and Autist
Width is key

• +1
Reactions: Autist
It's all about the face, no one cares about your muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and heroinfather
Its like everything in life,it's either a halo or a failo.
If you're short you're gonna grow a big ass and look 4ft.
~albert Einstein

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fixing posture may make you like 2 cm taller but Thats it

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Rimcel and Tricky
Depends on your proportions and insertions

Glad ur unbanend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I'm not taking about roided bodies here, more like an ectomorphic minimal muscle body and natural 1-2 years of lifting weights.
buy elevator shoes and improve your posture.
that's the only way to change perceived height

buy elevator shoes and improve your posture.
that's the only way to change perceived height
Ye my posture is pretty shit due to mild scoliosis and years of gaming. Lifts are pussyo ting, would never wear those.

I bite my lip and touch myself when I shitpost

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, ElliotRodgerJr, RichardSpencel and 3 others
stop coping retard, women only see face
Why is this always said when muscles are brought up but in every other thread it's like "Yeah you have a good face, but your height is killing you", "You have a shit frame", "I am short, what can I do?"
If you are a manlet and you life you will look more of a manlet
I read this a lot but I think this does only apply to pictures, irl proportions don't enhance the illusion of size, size itself does. A beefy guy that's like 1" shorter than me looks bigger than me from my perspective than someone of the same height who is skinny.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Why is this always said when muscles are brought up but in every other thread it's like "Yeah you have a good face, but your height is killing you", "You have a shit frame", "I am short, what can I do?"

Because some people still haven't accepted yet that it's all about face.

The problem with thinking muscle is important is that foids are looking for good genetics - face (and height) are god given - there's not much you can really do to change them, your underlying bone structure will determine your potential. Whereas anyone can go to the gym and get ripped. Anyone can have a decent (by normie standards) body if they just go to the gym 3x a week and bulk/cut appropriately. Because anyone can do it, it's not an indicator of good genetics, so foids don't care.

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Ye my posture is pretty shit due to mild scoliosis and years of gaming. Lifts are pussyo ting, would never wear those.
if you avoid looksmaxing methods because they are "pussy things" please stop looksmaxing because all looksmaxing practices are considerable feminine:
eyebrow makeup and grooming, body shaving, body care and fitness, plastic surgery, skin care routine and some parts of thugmaxing like earrings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
if you avoid looksmaxing methods because they are "pussy things" please stop looksmaxing because all looksmaxing practices are considerable feminine:
eyebrow makeup and grooming, body shaving, body care and fitness, plastic surgery, skin care routine and some parts of thugmaxing like earrings.
low t response didn't read
Clab my belly and it turns jelly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
low iq response, I didn't read

I've tried lifts before, 5cm increase but it was more like 2.5 due to compression. Not really a visible difference and not worth it considering I'm still growing and they fuck up your shins and spine.

Because some people still haven't accepted yet that it's all about face.

The problem with thinking muscle is important is that foids are looking for good genetics - face (and height) are god given - there's not much you can really do to change them, your underlying bone structure will determine your potential. Whereas anyone can go to the gym and get ripped. Anyone can have a decent (by normie standards) body if they just go to the gym 3x a week and bulk/cut appropriately. Because anyone can do it, it's not an indicator of good genetics, so foids don't care.

But now you are talking about height as well. Before that it was just face, and that other nigga too @medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Muscle doesn’t really do anything, if you’re short and have a shit ton of muscle you’ll still look short. :feelsmage:

zac efron went from looking 5'10 - 5'11 to 5'6 cuz he put on too much mass for his frame, and he never trained legs

Last edited:
It won't do much but it will make you appear a little bit taller. Only if you roidcel like crazy and go budybuilder mode you'll look shorter.